The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Gareth Southgate insists Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish must prove himself in the Premier League to earn place in England squad

By Will Griffee For Mailonline12:23, 24 Mar 2019 , updated 16:27, 27 Mar 2019

• Jack Grealish has been standout player for Aston Villa in Championship this term
  • To receive England honours he must establish himself in Premier League  
  • Gareth Southgate has outlined what Grealish has to do to make his debut 
  • 'It's hard to directly correlate what he's going to look like at a level above', he said

England manager Gareth Southgate has said Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish, who plays in the second-tier Championship, needs to prove himself in the Premier League to make his senior national team debut 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6844373/Gareth-Southgate-insists-Jack-Grealish-prove-Premier-League-earn-England-place.html

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Southgate's just tied himself up in knots with his lies. If he just said he has personal beef with Grealish, then we'd all know why he's been dropped. Instead he has to keep making up justifications which he then contradicts himself with when he picks other players.

He's a piss poor manager anyway. The media love in will end when Southgate gets a tough draw in an international tournament and doesn't make it out of the group stage.

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

No surprise, I've said previously that Southgate hasn't got the bollocks or bottle to pick Jack, simply because of the tactically ineptitude of Southgate, He has no idea how or where to play Jack let aloneformations. Tells you all you need to know about picking Mings, One of our poorest defenders all season. 

Southgate will be up there with the most poorest and cluless of England managers of all time but the FA will stick with him simply because of being a yes man and the amount of cock Southgate sucks. 

Let be honest, Southgate is about as much use as a pair of tits on a fish so we shouldn't let the judgment of a weapon cloud our own. 

🤨

• Like 1

Just now, villan-scott said:

Beyond farcical. He never played him for the u21’s either. Clearly something personal with him. Shocking decision. 

Yep, I was just about to post the same. I remember being frustrated watching the U21s when Grealish would rarely get any minutes under him

I don't understand what Grealish has to do to earn a place in the squad. Greenwood and Foden are great talents, but he's proven over a longer period in a worse team that he's currently a better player. 

No doubt if he moves to United he'll get called up to the next England squad.  

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

I don't think he'll be in the squad today 😬

31 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Unbelievable. What has he gotta do? 

I find it incredible the thread has gone into a meltdown because Grealish hasn't been picked for a meaningless England friendly.

I would agree with the who negativity had this been the Euro2021 squad that had just been announced!

its clear that him playing for villa isn't the issue (mings got selected).

What is clear is the pure incompetence of sh*tgate to not pick him, its obviously something personal.

Anyone with half a brain knows grealish should be in that squad.....

On top of that maguire is being charged with battering a police officer and Phillips is a championship player (after saying he didn't pick grealish because he was in the champ)

If it wasn't so clearly bias and personal it would be funny.

Â