The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Kalvin f###ing Phillips gets in the squad and Jack doesn't ?  Oh just f### off

That 100% confirms that Southgate has some kind of issue with Jack. That's outrageous. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I just don't understand it - what other player has had the season he has just had? I don't think Southgate knows / is capable of knowing what to do with him. 

I think this is the problem Grealish has tbh - where does he fit into the England side?  He's not going to play wide left - which is where he has mostly played for us - and he's not a proper attacking midfielder to sit behind a striker.

He's obviously good enough to be in there, but I guess his position is an issue.

• Like 2

Like I said, it says all about the England manager as opposed to anything about us or jack. His stats for the season speak for themselves. 

His constant excuses not to pick jack and pick other players like phillips, mount is everything that needs to be said. Southgate is a liar, a shit manager and he needs to **** off from our nation sooner rather than later. He's living off a decent tournament. 

He's a failed domestic manager. He's tactically inadequate and cannot pick a decent player. Look at his signings.

• Like 2

This is clearly personal rather than for footballing reasons. Fair enough if Southgate is willing to fall on this sword.

Not even with Maddison out injured does he get a call up :D beyond laughable.

Â