The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

To think this idiot captained this club. 

“Has to prove himself in the Prem”

*Picks Derby’s Mason Mount and now Leeds’ Kalvin Phillips

Picks Dier, Winks, Ward-Prowse, Rice ahead of the best English midfielder statistically in the league. 

Maybe something to do with discipline after lockdown incident. Nope, Kyle Walker, Maguire and Sterling all in there.

He has to explain this to the world. Shocking decision. Really pissed off for Jack

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

That Leeds player has not proved himself in the PL but Grealish must; anyone spot the hypocrite?

And even when he does prove himself in the PL, emphatically, Southgate still doesn't pick him.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11095/12056176/gareth-southgate-names-england-squad-for-nations-league-live 

SOUTHGATE ON ERIC DIER AT CENTRE BACK

“We’ve selected him as a centre-back in the knowledge that if we needed him to play in midfield, he could do that job. 

“When you’re going to tournaments you need versatility. I know he’s keen to tie himself down as a centre-back. We were impressed with how he dealt with that. 

“I worked with him at that when he was younger so I know what he’s capable of. It’s good to see him back playing regularly.”

image.png

Edited by imavillan

Wow, I wonder if he sees him as a "luxury" player or just doesn't rate him at all?

Is he just being a prick and showing that he won't bow to pressure?

I would hate to think it's personal, but it's looking like he won't get a call up while Southgate is there.

Are the players chosen instead of him for whatever "system" England employ?

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I find it incredible the thread has gone into a meltdown because Grealish hasn't been picked for a meaningless England friendly.

I would agree with the who negativity had this been the Euro2021 squad that had just been announced!

If he isn't being selected now, it's hard to see why he'd make the Euro squad tbh.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

He did do a great job at the world cup though, by beating Panama and Sweden, scraping a win against Tunisia and drawing against Colombia. National hero.

And still managing to lose three games

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

You can only conclude that Jack plays the game in a different style to what Southgate wants him team to play - the dinosaur. 

Well he did include Foden - but then he's the poster boy for Man City so that's different according to him.

Jack will be 25 soon and still without not only an England cap but an England call up. It's scary the incompetence of the decision really. 

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I find it incredible the thread has gone into a meltdown because Grealish hasn't been picked for a meaningless England friendly.

I would agree with the who negativity had this been the Euro2021 squad that had just been announced!

Because if you listen to Southgates interview at the squad announcement he clearly states that now is the time for the new players to be bedding in for Euro 2021.

There are very few chances between then and now for Grealish to "impress" enough to be on that plane.

Just rubbing it in his face, especially with the hypocritical shit hes come out with over the last 18 months surrounding Jack. 

It's all Roy Keane's fault. Just imagine if he hadn't crushed Southgate's balls all those years ago.

image.jpeg.b0846ac9ceb80d1e309348b83539212b.jpeg

This and the fact that he and O'Neill didn't cap Jack while he was eligible for Ireland.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 2

Just now, Steero113 said:

Because if you listen to Southgates interview at the squad announcement he clearly states that now is the time for the new players to be bedding in for Euro 2021.

There are very few chances between then and now for Grealish to "impress" enough to be on that plane.

Just rubbing it in his face, especially with the hypocritical shit hes come out with over the last 18 months surrounding Jack. 

Could you please provide a link to the interview please if you have one mate.

Â