The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Just baffling. So you don't include one of the best and most creative players in the PL last season but include:

• Phillips - Championship player, never played in the Prem
  • Winks - bang average, does nothing
  • Dier - terrible footballer
  • Maguire - just spent the last week getting hammered and spending a night in a prison cell

I honestly think Southgate needs to be questioned relentlessly about this. There's absolutely no reasoning behind leaving out a player of Jack's quality. This is just effing ridiculous now.

You can only conclude that Jack plays the game in a different style to what Southgate wants him team to play - the dinosaur. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Could be. But then Maguire shouldn’t be called up either. 

See the comparison with him and Walker....but it's a difference when getting a high profile debut.

It has to be that....southgate is not going to have a personal agenda.

It's good for us but I feel for Jack.  It must have been a big decision to give up on Ireland when he did.  It's just bizarre, I did see a pic with his calf strapped but I doubt it's that.  Either Jack has done something particularly bad we don't know about or it's just a personal dislike from Southgate.  But like I say, if it means he is fresher for us then it'll help.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's good for us but I feel for Jack.  It must have been a big decision to give up on Ireland when he did.  It's just bizarre, I did see a pic with his calf strapped but I doubt it's that.  Either Jack has done something particularly bad we don't know about or it's just a personal dislike from Southgate.  But like I say, if it means he is fresher for us then it'll help.

I think he can still play for Ireland.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Can't blame the lockdown incident either because Kyle Walker is in there.

Yeah and Maguire, who you’d think is currently unable to leave Greece due to the small matter of a court trial for assault and bribery........ya know, that minor issue......

shame the fans aren't back in Villa Park - if Southgate ever comes to visit, we should give him so much shit. All game. Just the "rocket polisher, rocket polisher" chant for 90 minutes.

• Like 2

Â