The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I know a lot of folks think Southgate as some personal issue with Jack and I can't help but think they might be right. Baffling he hasn't been selected again. At this point Jack needs to keep his head focused on Villa until Southgate get's sacked (which will happen eventually) and see who replaces him.

The England setup is a utter joke in general though. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I think this is the problem Grealish has tbh - where does he fit into the England side?  He's not going to play wide left - which is where he has mostly played for us - and he's not a proper attacking midfielder to sit behind a striker.

He's obviously good enough to be in there, but I guess his position is an issue.

Southgate should be building the side around players like Maddison, Grealish and Foden.

If they don't fit into the system, then **** make the system fit them.

Kane, Sancho, Sterling, Madison, Grealish, Foden, Greenwood,, Rashford

Make a system that gets the best out of those players either as starters or subs. It's a fantastic selection of young English talent and we're gong to waste a potentially very good generation of players because Southgate can't adapt his system to get the best out of them.

I@m furious. Not even from a Villa point of view. From an England point of view. 

• Like 2

Previous times he's been unlucky with injury around England selection time so you can get away with that. This time though there is absolutely no reason for him not to be in the squad, absolutely outrageous decision.

What more does he have to do ffs? He single-handedly carried this club last season.

Southgate can **** off as far as can **** off to then he can carry on **** ing off. I am absolutely livid with him an ex Villan as well. Well he's done it this time

England can **** off as well. He doesn't know what he's doing!!!

Edited by pintpotvilla

Gareth Southgate - I used to like you. I defended you to my mates even after your shambolic penalty. I was a poor kid and had to use a marker pen to print your name on the back of my shirt in appreciation of your professionism in the game, and yes you were our captain. I had no grudge in you choosing Boro over us as you have served us well in the past.

This announcement today was a right big "**** off" to Villa - I wish you all the bad luck and bad results whatever you do in football manager, and I will enjoy every moment when you fail as of today.

You word removed!

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Southgate can **** off as far as can **** off to then he can carry on **** off. I am absolutely livid with him an ex Villan as well. Well he's done it this time

England can **** off as well. He doesn't know what he's doing!!!

Despite playing for us (and us making him a good player) he's never seemed to like us very much.  

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

It's got to be a slap on the wrist for the covid driving thing. Hes due in court soon over it.

Walker done worse and McGuire is literally in court as we speak. It's nothing to do with that. It's personal. Gareth Southgate doesn't like Jack Grealish. It's the only logical explanation.

• Like 2

Â