Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hope @nick76 is ok, anyone heard from him?

Mate, see page 9.........I am deliriously delighted with this...

giphy.gif

I think it maybe @Kiwivillan that may need a hug that we've brought another quality striker in

Edited by nick76
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Ings will score 25 goals this season. He is SOOOOO clinical. He is England's best striker behind Kane.

If he stays fit, oh **** Watkins steps in. Enjoy. 

Not sure how we are fitting all these players in. So we've signed 1 striker and 2 wingers

I see this as Ings down the middle with Watkins wide left and Bailey wide right. Buendia behind Ings. Looks good to me. 

Oh fook off...  This was actually true...  30 million for a 29 year old injury prone striker when we could have had Tammy for a little more than that?  If we sign Cantwell too, I'm going to have a stroke...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Was only looking at the squad on the official site earlier today - I think it was seven defenders, eleven midfielders but only three forwards.

Needed addressing, and the T. Abraham thread can be closed.

Sounds like Tammy is off to Atalanta anyway.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Could he be a straight replacement for Jack. Can't he play on the left but drift inside. 

Fits in with an attacking line that can fluidly switch between each other. 

What I love about this is he's an intelligent player. Him and Buendia together will be amazing. 

i wonder if we will go Watkins - Ings - Bailey? (ie: Watkins as like an inside forward?)

Bailey - Buendia - Watkins

Ings

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Could he be a straight replacement for Jack. Can't he play on the left but drift inside. 

Fits in with an attacking line that can fluidly switch between each other. 

What I love about this is he's an intelligent player. Him and Buendia together will be amazing. 

Yeah, that’s my thinking. I think he’ll play left sided inside forward and drift in, or play the ball to Ollie, or square to Buendia or Bailey… I think I’ve just cum.

• Like 2

Just now, KMitch said:

Oh fook off...  This was actually true...  30 million for a 29 year old injury prone striker when we could have had Tammy for a little more than that?  If we sign Cantwell too, I'm going to have a stroke...

He's way better than Tammy to be fair.

Wonder what this means though. Is he coming to start, or be Watkins' backup?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Lets get hyped! What better way then a youtube video with music you dont like!?? Lets DO THIS! :)

Got to 35 seconds, couldn't listen to any more of that garbage

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

£30m seems steep, would have stumped up the extra £10m for Tammy personally 

I don’t think it is tbh he is probably top 3 finishers in the premier league 

• Like 1

Â