Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

i mean....man im so confused, seriously.

I thought this was a joke/photoshop when i first glanced at it.

He's a very good striker no doubt, but he's 29 and has injury issues, and....30m?, did we really wanna spend 30m of the Grealish money on Ings?

I mean.....honestly....i dont know whether to be happy or not.

30m of the Grealish money on Ings.......im in shock i think.....

This week just couldnt get more twilight zone could it?......could it?

Just now, MattVillaPortsmouth said:

28, nearly a 1 in 2 for Southampton, undisclosed (to save both clubs) it certainly not 30m, gives options when we need to play different 

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Do they really know what were spending because this is 3 X 30 mills now, is it yet another media price being thrown around and no prices have officially been announced??

Man city fans on bluemoon going on about how we was already over 500 mill in FFP trouble since arriving in the prem and saying that's why we need to sell Grealish. This Imgs signing if true he's 30 mill maybe us spend Jack money and he goes later, sounds as though we're just buying up and releasing him hope not though.

Welcome Ings anyway have a good F'in spell mate.

Its Gregg Evans. He absolutely makes things up. So you are right to question the amount. But even if it was true premier league goals are the most expensive thing you can buy, and we just bought some. Badly needed too. Forget ffp, all the big clubs have. Its just a matter of paying to get around ffp (see man City, PSG, etc) and we can afford that.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Â