Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

Good player, good goal scorer. Potentially a very good signing, however I am massively worried about his injury record. Oh that coupled with our history of bad injuries with players. Best of lucky at the Villa Danny. Welcome.

All feels a bit hallowed for me though with Jack more than likely leaving. Take me a while to get over that I think.

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

hold on....roll back!....hoooollddd!

Did we go in for JWP and we ended up with Ings?!?! :P

Like that time Leeds bid for Denis Irwin but lost Eric Cantona in a counter bid 😂

• Haha 1

Lolz, queue a copy and paste version of the Tammy Abraham thread where some fans claim we can't possibly sign another striker because we never play more than one striker, because 442 or any formation that doesn't involve just one striker is the 1960s and Dean would never hear of it, Watkins never gets injured and can't play wide, we don't need to rest or rotate players and so and so forth...

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

£30m ouch but still happy

Do they really know what were spending because this is 3 X 30 mills now, is it yet another media price being thrown around and no prices have officially been announced??

Man city fans on bluemoon going on about how we was already over 500 mill in FFP trouble since arriving in the prem and saying that's why we need to sell Grealish. This Imgs signing if true he's 30 mill maybe us spend Jack money and he goes later, sounds as though we're just buying up and releasing him hope not though.

Welcome Ings anyway have a good F'in spell mate.

So I guess we have to start a chant with MingsIngs in it lol.

Edited by Dave-R

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hard to believe RealITK didn't report on this too. 

He called assigning to soften the blow tbf.

Â