Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i mean....man im so confused, seriously.

I thought this was a joke/photoshop when i first glanced at it.

He's a very good striker no doubt, but he's 29 and has injury issues, and....30m?, did we really wanna spend 30m of the Grealish money on Ings?

I mean.....honestly....i dont know whether to be happy or not.

30m of the Grealish money on Ings.......im in shock i think.....

This week just couldnt get more twilight zone could it?......could it?

It’s not your money. I wouldn’t get too hung up. We couldn’t go into the season with Wesley as back up. We absolutely needed someone who could score goals at this level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Ings or Davis, Hmmmm tough one.

That's Fooking stupid as hell.

Move on quick guys.

You had to rock the boat didn'tyou JIM 😂

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Ings is an intelligent enough forward to drop in behind Watkins.

I think we could see

Watkins

Bailey Ings Buendia

In some games. Ings would be more of a support striker with Oli as the press. 

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Fits our style of play much better than Abraham. Could have gone to any team in the PL this summer as he’s class. If we can keep him fit he’ll be great.

am i correct in my belief that Ings is a super hard working striker?, kind of in the mould of Watkins? (not as fast, i just mean in work rate)

Im sure i heard he works his socks off.

• Like 2

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Please please PLEASE don't take the £30m as gospel. 

No one said a peep, one person offers his opinion, then no nothings like Greg Evans quote a fee on a story they weren't privy to.

The Southampton reporter said it was 30m. Unless I've been bamboozled by another Leeds twitter troll.

Just now, MaVilla said:

am i correct in my belief that Ings is a super hard working striker?, kind of in the mould of Watkins? (not as fast, i just mean in work rate)

Im sure i heard he works his socks off.

He works hard but is no Watkins he's very creative as well. Much better player than Tammy.

22 minutes ago, thefeet1980 said:

Came from nowhere…. Very happy with this.  Total pro.  Will be a leader in the dressing room. Onwards and upwards.  VTID

I posted last night that bookies had us as favourites to sign him , so clearly a lot of people knew  

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

The Southampton reporter said it was 30m. Unless I've been bamboozled by another Leeds twitter troll.

If the Southampton reporter knew anything, he'd be telling us before the OS announced the deal.

• Like 1

Â