Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I love the fact that we have a wedge burning a hole in our pockets and the club seem to be able to drop a transfer in out of nowhere and totally out of sight of the media.  

What will today bring?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We don't need one. Our form was great without Barkley running around doing fark all. Nakamba did great if we want to play a DCM

Agreed if we want to be mid-table again. However, IMO, to progress into top 6 its an absolute must. We will be too easy to get at as multiple teams demonstrated last year. Now we have even more attacking threat the danger is that without that top-level disciplined no 6, we will be very vulnerable.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Read several places Leicester are trying to offload him because of terrible attitude and not popular in the dressing room so Arsenal welcome to him. The sign a player to piss Arsenal off line is getting tedious

WOW, it'd being so cheerful that keeps you going! 

4 hours ago, RicRic said:

Seen stranger things happen , tevez > West Ham 🤷🏾‍♂️

Things have moved on somewhat since I posted that. Our owners sure are good at proving me wrong.

If Jack leaves, then can we have Daichi Kamada?

Imagine Bailey, Buendia and Kamada running at the opposition. Who you gonna double team?!

Edited by ozvillafan
Spell Emi's surname correctly, damnit!
  • Like 1

Clement Langlet is represented by Wasserman who also represent Kesler Hayden whose loan move was liked by another pending Wasserman player in Jonathan David … 🤔

Barca are screwed financially and will accept well below his true market value …

41 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I love the fact that we have a wedge burning a hole in our pockets and the club seem to be able to drop a transfer in out of nowhere and totally out of sight of the media.  

What will today bring?

Haaland

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We don’t Lenglet, but he would be a great signing. Adding more quality to the squad. We need players to come in and challenge the players that are nailed on for starting spots as this will help them improve. Tuanzebe wouldn’t do that.

Its crazy to think that we will have a minus £10m net spend when Grealish goes today. Hopefully we’ve got another 2 or 3 signings in us.

With cash burning a hole in our pocket and talk of CB reinforcements, I wonder what’s on the cards for the academy lads such as Bridge, Revan, Appiah as they’re all in their 20’s now I believe and not as young as Bogarde or Swinkels.

I thought Revan played well against Liverpool and by all accounts had a good loan at Weymouth was it?

Could any of the above step in?

I’m a bit meh about JWP as like I’ve said before now his stats aren’t that great, especially when compared to Sanson for example.

Surely there’s better out there for the price tag mentioned.

I want us to flex our muscles next and really go and make a statement that pretty much says ‘£&@$ you footballing world, yes we’ve lost Grealish but we’re building something here and we’re still going to tear you a new one with the team we’ve got planned’

• Like 3