Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Sabitzer is nailed on for Bayern. We haven't got a hope in hell. At €15m it would be signing of the summer though, but yeah no chance.

Also, Goretzka, the other mental link, is due to sign a long-term extension with Bayern too.

Both not happening 

Edited by HalfTimePost

49 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Tell The Transfer Saga to f√ck off

It's either @KentVillan, @messi11, Two-Facey Ty Bracey or nowt for me.

I wont let down the people of Villa Talk, Villa reminds me of paradise you know, thats why a certain French man wants to join to get away from the northern Rain

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

I wont let down the people of Villa Talk, Villa reminds me of paradise you know, thats why a certain French man wants to join to get away from the northern Rain

Did you change you profile picture to pretend to be ITK that messaged Bracey? 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jesus, Wesley Fofana leg broken in " revenge tackle "... Eerily Wesley like. Haven't Leicester just signed him?

Leicester signed him last season - he was very good then so this will be a huge loss for them.

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How do you work hard on an outgoing?

Well, someone has to hire the van, someone needs to hold the door whilst six or seven of you roll them up in a carpet and carry them to the van, someone needs to bring the shovel, someone else the map of the woods and th...

Hmmm, I might have said too much here. 

So if we go 4-3-3 we potentially have as a squad (? Potentially leaving):

Martinez/Steer/Sinsalo/(new signing?)

Cash/Guilbert - Konsa/(new signing) - Mings/Hause - Targett/A Young

McGinn/Sanson/Luiz/Nakamba/Ramsey/Chukwuemeka/(new signing)/Hourihane(?)

Bailey/Traore/Philogene-Bidace - Watkins/Ings/Wesley(?)/Davis(?)/B Young - Buendia/El Ghazi(?)/Barry

Thats easily a massive step up from last season already even without the new signings (although I would at least want 1 more CB as having 3 makes me uneasy. I know we have Swinkels and Bogarde in the youth team but I don’t think they are quite ready yet).