Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I can see the thinking behind potentially adding JWP and Cantwell - their on pitch relationships with Ings and Buendia could mitigate the "throwing in loads of new players in one go leading to ruin " - one aspect to factor in perhaps.

• Like 4

Just now, RaptureJames said:

I can see the thinking behind potentially adding JWP and Cantwell - their on pitch relationships with Ings and Buendia could mitigate the "throwing in loads of new players in one go leading to ruin " - one aspect to factor in perhaps.

Absolutely. Both have PL experience and wouldn’t take long to settle at all. Fingers crossed these 2, plus a CB, will happen.

For me I'd love to see JWP happen though still find that difficult to believe but it seems to be one of those sumemrs. Cantwell I think is a decent player but given the Jack sized hole I feel like we can and need to do better there. I'm trying to get on board with the idea of him coming on but difficult to see it as anything but a massive downgrade. 

From the outside, it would seem crazy for Norwich to let Buendia and Cantwell, And Southampton JWP and Ings leave in one window - so close to the first game of the season too which makes me think they wouldn't happen - not everyone has the luxury of NSWE though I guess! 

3 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Expecting Villa tweet:

Villa announce signing of Mikel Damsgaard on 5 year contract.  Welcome Mikkel.

In other news, former Academy player has found himself another club.

'The Club Shop is offering a half price discount on boy's shin pads. We repeat, there is a generous discount now available on child-sized shin pads'. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I never really thought he was a " Captain " if i'm honest, and that's not me being bitter, I said it multiple times over the years.

This was yet ANOTHER gesture we made to try and keep our " Superstar " happy.

True - Billy big bollocks. 

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If we say it loud enough and enough times they may hear us.

KAMADA PLEASE!!!

Our new set piece coach does speak Japanese so could be very useful. 😄 When MacPhee was at hearts, we actually had a Japanese Winger on loan for Manchester City and McPhee served as his translator.