Emiliano Martínez

hippo

5 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

I love Emi; as well as being an exceptional keeper he seems a great character.

But, that did look like a foul to me. By my ery rough count that puts us 2-3 down on the VAR front, so still owed another bad decision anyway.

That free kick save was special, not sure any keeper of ours would be getting that in recent history. Phenomenal.

47 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I actually only just got round to the Soton highlights and today’s highlights.

Best Villa keeper ever? If he can keep going as he is because this is just his level, I think he might be.

He makes everything look so natural and easy, I don't get the impression that he's over-performing at all. Some keepers look like they're playing out of their skin when they do this well; Emi just looks like he's doing what comes naturally to him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

I actually only just got round to the Soton highlights and today’s highlights.

Best Villa keeper ever? If he can keep going as he is because this is just his level, I think he might be.

Bosnich the best during my time. Martinez has the ability to challenge that though

Its so weird from going from the previous years starting to panic when the opposition had the ball in there own half with the like nyland in goal, to playing city etc having the likes of aguero, de bruyne, aubameyang in our 20 yard box and not flinching

Â