Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Sometimes a rumour or a bit of knowledge shared on social media can be legitimate.

The Twitter posts break up the regular speculation and create a bit of excitement. It's up to the individual whether they believe it or not. Most are just hopeful.

I really don't get the high-and-mightiness of the people who come here to berate others for posting about a Twitter rumour – talk about being unproductive.

• Like 4

It looks like a lot of goals last season from Watkins were tap ins, meaning that he needs a good supply from the wingers. Last season we didn't really have that consistently. Samatta looked good on the highlight reel for exactly the same reason. You could argue that maybe the Championship is at a higher standard than Belgian football though.

I end up blocking about 10 people on Twitter a day. Trying to clean up my timeline with all the itk shite but it’s impossible.

These people are just so unbelievably sad. Get a **** life for god’s sake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Sometimes a rumour or a bit of knowledge shared on social media can be legitimate.

The Twitter posts break up the regular speculation and create a bit of excitement. It's up to the individual whether they believe it or not. Most are just hopeful.

I really don't get the high-and-mightiness of the people who come here to berate others for posting about a Twitter rumour – talk about being unproductive.

yeah exactly. i dont get those that deliberately make shit up...it's odd to say the least...but i've nothing against people posting rumours they heard.

and agreed, sometimes twitter hits a bit story before media i.e. the photos of mings last summer and delph a few years back

the supposed villa fan claiming to see watkins at the belfry when he's apparently on holiday is a bizarre one. normally it's from some anonymous account. maybe he saw someone that looked like watkins?

Edited by tomav84

55 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

It looks like a lot of goals last season from Watkins were tap ins, meaning that he needs a good supply from the wingers. Last season we didn't really have that consistently. Samatta looked good on the highlight reel for exactly the same reason. You could argue that maybe the Championship is at a higher standard than Belgian football though.

I had that fear, but he had success at the wing so he seems more of a footballer. Plus people are saying the he has pace and attributes to be a proper CF. Samatta is limited, I think our tactics needs an involvement from the striker, mor than being a target man. That’s why we’ve seen Samatta not being able to produce anything. 

4 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I had that fear, but he had success at the wing so he seems more of a footballer. Plus people are saying the he has pace and attributes to be a proper CF. Samatta is limited, I think our tactics needs an involvement from the striker, mor than being a target man. That’s why we’ve seen Samatta not being able to produce anything. 

Samatta is garbage 

• Like 1

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

If so what time? I have to pop out a little later, so it would be helpful to know. Thanks in advance. 

I’ve sent him a personal message but he’s not responded as yet. I’ll give him till 9 o’clock and then send another one, Will copy you in on the response

• Haha 1

On 12/08/2020 at 13:58, TrentVilla said:

Two things I can say with certainty....

1. Villamole is an absolute, complete and utter fraud. Fact.

2. Don't believe what you read in the press about Leicester, Leeds etc - I think we will get Watkins and soon.

As I said earlier in the thread patience.

Sorry for stepping in late on this...

Is this a social media account you mean or the VT @mole86

• Confused 1

This thread seemed exciting until the Milot Rashica thread arrived on the scene, now it just seems dowdy and no one is interested in posting in here much. 

Dowdy+Britney+Spears+is+looking+frightfu

• Haha 2

My name is Olly Watson so I was kinda excited for this signing to happen just so I could get a kit for next season with a player name and feel 10% less of an idiot wearing it. I wouldn't get my own name on a shirt but getting someone else's name that happens to be mine as well is okay and I think this is as good as I can hope for without impregnating half of Birmingham and naming all my children Olly Watson jnr. Which would be a bit much just for a football shirt 

• Haha 1

Â