Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would be shocked if another outfield player has played more minutes in all competitions than Watkins this season. A machine

In a way glad he won't feature for England much, man needs to rest up 

37 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anyone think the magic number 20 is playing on his mind? Just thinking about the chance he had where he turned back on himself, compare to the goal against west ham where he just hit it instinctively

I think it definitely is, and his reaction vs Bournemouth showed that too, saying that I think he'll get 1 more this season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Shortlisted for Player of the season and deservedly so.. it’s a fan vote, so get on it!!! 

Vote here

You, the fans, have until 12:00 BST on Monday 13 May to vote for your favourite”

Is this the official POTS or some FIFA crap? Either way, voted.

13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Is this the official POTS or some FIFA crap? Either way, voted.

It was on the premier league app, seems the FIFA crap is the official one 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As always it's a bit of joke that something this official can be a fan vote, it's a pissing contest 

I dont think hell even make the team of the year, it'll be Haaland despite him having a drop off this year and not doing a fat lot beside score 

Wait for the football writers awards (which will go to Palmer) 

Edit - FWIW I obviously voted for Ollie but I'd say from what I've seen Odegaard has been the best player in the league this year, he's class 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

He too is now completely dead on his feet he's been a lot more under control with the ball at his feet but he's also not been making the same runs he was earlier in the year. 

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Who’d have thought he wasn’t going to get that 20th goal?

He'll do it at Palace I reckon.

Just need him to get him on the end of a one on one. Seems to be deeper/wider for some of these chances and Carlos charging infront of him for the miss of the season is just plain bad luck.

Magnificent work for the first goal, that's where he's improved so much in last 18 months as before he'd have just been head down and run into the defender.

5 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Who’d have thought he wasn’t going to get that 20th goal?

Before Xmas it took him maybe 5 or 6 games to get his 50th PL goal, bastard commentators mentioned it at the start of every game too, you just knew it wasn't happening 

Desperate for him to do it 

Â