Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

You are right, The Premiership is a whole new ball game and we will have to be prepared for that day if we do reach the Premiership, I think and hope that our DOF's and scouting network would already be working on that scenario, it's well documented that they do like to plan ahead,  but it's still a big ask, we will have to see.   

Sorry to be pedantic mate but it hasn’t been called the Premiership for nearly 20 years!

11 minutes ago, jonjon said:

So Sorry about that, But I come from a time of Pounds Shilling and Pence, 1st,2nd,3rd, & 4th Division, including 3rd Division North & South, Jumpers for goalposts and all that, I'm still trying to catch up, I'll get there in the end. :)

Don’t listen to these, they don’t even sing for our wonderful Queen Victoria, anti royalist scum. I’m off to London soon so will be going to the palace to pay my respects, only if I can always young Jimmy from the chimney, he’s been up there all week and is awfully quiet.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Some random (and brand new) ITK on Twitter says he has passed his medical and is signing for us today...

He appears to have been right about one or two (fairly obvious things so far) but is making bold claims unlike most other ITKs. I reckon it's nonsense but guess we shall see. 

If it's the same one I've seen he claims he will have photographic proof of it at 1pm. Lad could be building up for the biggest Rick Roll of all time but inevitably I'm hooked!

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Wasn't he photographed at an airport - flying outbound with Brentford ????

No, he was inbound on a flight from Mykanos with his partner on Sunday, allegedly reported for training with the rest of them Yesterday. 

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Barry Fry was crowing on SSN that four premier league teams have enquired about Toney and wanting £10m plus add ons, which probably doesn't help either. Between him and the agent, Toney is after the big bucks straight away. 

Personally, I think he should look at a team like Brentford who play good football and a recent history of developing players who will attract premier league teams for a higher fee. 

The positive is @jonjon your club will no doubt unearth another gem instead.

Didn't it also say he had turned down a move to a Championship club, from whom Posh had accepted an offer?

I had wondered if that might be Brentford and that they might be reluctant to sell Watkins to us, until they have their replacement. Of course it might also be Bournemouth.  🤔

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

If it's the same one I've seen he claims he will have photographic proof of it at 1pm. Lad could be building up for the biggest Rick Roll of all time but inevitably I'm hooked!

It's some guy claiming to be an ex Villa staff I think. As I said probably nonsense but he's being very upfront and not vague so that makes a change. 

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It's some guy claiming to be an ex Villa staff I think. As I said probably nonsense but he's being very upfront and not vague so that makes a change. 

He so doesn't know how to use capital letters if you look at his bio, probably a teenager 

Â