Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

13 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Good post. Slim pickings and extortionate prices. As a club we need to be weary of bring in the wrong sort of player for stupid money. Plodders being happy to just get a new contract or a money move. On that basis I'm all for picking up the best players from the Championship or abroad. 

Who do they play for? I can't find a highlights reel for either.

33 minutes ago, villatillidie1980 said:

seems to be followed by a few people making me think he isn’t a complete fraud?

villamole has over 10k and he's a total fraud. people (me included) follow these clowns just for that little shred of optimism when they indicate that so-and-so is a 100% done deal. it stops you going crazy wondering why we've not signed anyone.

put it this way, if you were in such a senior position at AVFC that you we're privvy to potential transfers, would you risk your probably very well paid job for a few twitter likes? you'd never work in a similar role again if you got busted

Worried about this one, hopefully get proved wrong. 95% of his goals from last season just wouldn't happen in the prem due to much better goalkeeping and poor defending. The difference between him and Maupay is Maupay hits the corner of the goal majority of the time, even when watching his championship highlights. Think Watkins could work on the wing but Dean has already stated he prefers him through the middle.

In this day and age where everyone has a camera on them, it's funny how players are always 'spotted' but no photos are ever taken... almost like it doesn't actually happen. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Haha 4

Â