Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

13 minutes ago, skarroki said:

My name is Olly Watson so I was kinda excited for this signing to happen just so I could get a kit for next season with a player name and feel 10% less of an idiot wearing it. I wouldn't get my own name on a shirt but getting someone else's name that happens to be mine as well is okay and I think this is as good as I can hope for without impregnating half of Birmingham and naming all my children Olly Watson jnr. Which would be a bit much just for a football shirt 

Not sure if serious. It's late in Greece and I've drank some spectacularly cheap (shit) wine.

4 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Brentford is about to sign Saman Ghoddos (swedish/iranian striker) from Amiens according to swedish media.

He will be a really good championship striker for Brentford.

I wonder if it affects any movement in regards to Ollie possibly leaving then?

Edited by AvfcRigo82

11 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Brentford is about to sign Saman Ghoddos (swedish/iranian striker) from Amiens according to swedish media.

Could be old news as we tried to sign him last summer maybe he’s changed his agent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wonder if it affects any movement in regards to Ollie possibly leaving then?

We could all well know by Tuesday onward, as all our players return from holiday and report back for training/transfer talks on Tuesday morning, Hopefully Said Benrahma has come back early from France to save being Quarantined for 14 days, Although Leeds could well have a man with binoculars outside the training ground, to try and get in first !!!!

Edited by jonjon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Knutserov13 said:

I thought he was a midfielder??

17 minutes ago, obanken said:

I thought he was a midfielder??

Wide attacker and forward. He can play anywhere in a front 3 but but he isn't a traditional striker perhaps.

Really good at set pieces and pretty quick.

On 14/08/2020 at 17:28, skarroki said:

My name is Olly Watson so I was kinda excited for this signing to happen just so I could get a kit for next season with a player name and feel 10% less of an idiot wearing it. I wouldn't get my own name on a shirt but getting someone else's name that happens to be mine as well is okay and I think this is as good as I can hope for without impregnating half of Birmingham and naming all my children Olly Watson jnr. Which would be a bit much just for a football shirt 

You could just claim to be a huge fan of late 90's right backs.

On 15/08/2020 at 01:28, skarroki said:

Gabby? Is that you?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Brentford have had a £10m accepted for Peterborough's Ivan Toney. Could very well be Watkin's replacement.

I can see his value doubling overnight, we should go directly to the source and get Toney instead!

• Like 2

Â