Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it's possible the club may have made a small error in announcing Wesley as early as they did and with it pending work permit clearance.

Perhaps this time they're waiting until it's 100% done before making any formal announcement.......maybe.

I agree. 

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Would he agree to that though? 

Well, I imagine he would have to go back to them. After that it would be like any other transfer.

We would have no further involvement in the matter unless we wanted to buy him, in which case we would be like any other buying club.

Didn’t Wolves take up an option to buy Ofobe to sell him on and make a quick 2 million? 

Or maybe it was an obligation to buy. Not quite the same scenario but similar. 

I suspect the Buy back back would be enough to ensure we make a decent profit on the player whilst City don’t pay a ridiculous amount. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, omariqy said:

I also think that the WP is not as clear cut as it was for Wesley.

Wesley is a club record fee, therefore work permit is straightforward. Also hasn't he been in Europe longer than luiz?

18 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

To me he’s Doug Lewis. 

With him and Fred Gilbert we’ll have the makings of a quality crown green bowls team. 

58 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I've been calling him Dougie Lou in my head.

That is all

Let’s not change his name to English.. we tried that with Tony Moon and it didn’t work out so well :P

Â