Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Trez has a better chance of surviving the new regime than Anwar, but only in the sense he won’t be first in line for the chop. I don’t think he has a future here beyond the summer. 

Both in last 18 months so can't see anything else but moving both on. Surprised Trez is back this early, hopefully we haven't rushed him but he's pretty still a good few weeks off actually playing. Perhaps see him at some point in December.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Both in last 18 months so can't see anything else but moving both on. Surprised Trez is back this early, hopefully we haven't rushed him but he's pretty still a good few weeks off actually playing. Perhaps see him at some point in December.

Trezguet is a hardworker, he will have gone above and beyond to get fit. It's why I'd want to keep him in the squad if possible. He is a good example to the youngsters, I just wish he had more quality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

The thought of him playing as a full back is so upsetting as a concept that I don't think it'd matter which side he'd play on. 

In a fullback position? He'd be playing on the oppositions side.

13 hours ago, PaulC said:

Do Rangers play a back 3? He would be far better than Targett there

I know Targett hasn't looked himself for a couple of months but he hasn't gone from "player's player of the year" to "back-up to a reserve right winger playing left back immediately after 8 months out injured". He's had a few bad matches in the space of 10 games in a team where most people have looked dreadful 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stevie G rings better for me than his proper name to be honest.

" Stevie Gs Claret and Blue Army " sounds like an aspiring 80's cover band. I like it. Lol

..Letting the days go byyyyy

Let the Villa bring me down

Letting the days go byyyyyy

Stevie's turing it around

• Haha 1

the fact is, he seems a lovely bloke, a very very hard worker (but in reality, that should be a minimum for all our players), but he simply isnt good enough if we actually want to progress, i would rather one of our youth players taking his place in the squad and giving them a chance.

He's simply not a good player.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2021 at 19:25, osmark86 said:

..Letting the days go byyyyy

Let the Villa bring me down

Letting the days go byyyyyy

Stevie's turing it around

Claret and Blue again

Once in a lifetime... 

On 16/11/2021 at 20:23, MaVilla said:

the fact is, he seems a lovely bloke, a very very hard worker (but in reality, that should be a minimum for all our players), but he simply isnt good enough if we actually want to progress, i would rather one of our youth players taking his place in the squad and giving them a chance.

He's simply not a good player.

Him and el ghazi both.

lovely dudes, incredibly hard working. But literally run into blind alleys and groups of opposition players when they get the ball. 

Helped us along the way and glad we had them, but not really good enough now.

Bench options only.

4 hours ago, spiezels said:

Him and el ghazi both.

lovely dudes, incredibly hard working. But literally run into blind alleys and groups of opposition players when they get the ball. 

Helped us along the way and glad we had them, but not really good enough now.

Bench options only.

El Ghazi and Trez are very very different. AEG has a hell of a lot more technical ability.

• Like 2

Â