Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

25 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Mind you the football insider is about as reliable as that mate down the pub who claims to be ' in the know'.

Isnt it usually the same person 😉

On 12/04/2021 at 20:27, MrBlack said:

TAA taking out the player not the ball,  Trez then trying to fight against it and get the ball.  This was the challenge that caused it. 

Also missed from the highlights . TAA also blatantly body checked one of our players (I actually think it was Trez) 

5 hours ago, hippo said:

Also missed from the highlights . TAA also blatantly body checked one of our players (I actually think it was Trez) 

typically then went and scored the winner

Poor bloke.

I just went into an article about the new bodymoor center being opened and seen a pic and how bad it looks for Trez. The bloke has got his whole leg in a cast by looks of it.

I'm not mistaken am i? That is Trez? 

Wish him a good fast recovery..

20210505_041030.jpg

Edited by Dave-R

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So Jack has the highest average top speed in the league? 

No, of midfielders with 450+ minutes played. Also has the highest average speed when ‘sprinting’ which could just mean he never sprints at 80% compared to someone like Eze who is quick but might reserve his energy. Jack might also run longer sprints meaning being able to get to top speed. It’s pretty bad science, there’s far too many variables. It does mean Jack is quick though, just wouldn’t read to much into player comparisons.

He might be quick without the ball, but he's not quick when he's on the ball. Otherwise he wouldn't find it next to impossible to get past players.

I think that stat shows as much as anything that he puts the effort in defensively.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

The thing is, not all 23 in the squad will be world beaters. We need players like Trez, who’ll graft, be a good pro, not complain and provide some competition. 

Yes we need better in the starting 11 but for where we are and heading Trez is fine for a back up role, for now.

yep look at United under Ferguson, they had many players that were workhorses but did a job when needed

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yep look at United under Ferguson, they had many players that were workhorses but did a job when needed

Im guessing you watch the Interview with Gary Neville to?  It made sense really workhorse’s who might out run better athletes or outwork them in training kept that competitive edge and in a way keep the better players performance and work levels up .

• Like 1

Â