Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Gerrard has said he wants to give everyone a run around to see what they are made of and how they can fit in/contribute to the team…

Im presuming that includes Trez, and if Gerrard likes what he sees and wants to keep him around, then that’s good enough for me!

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Gerrard will like him because of his work rate which is streets ahead of Traore or Bailey who have more ability. 

When Trez is at 110 percent he is a very good player.

As you mention, if Gerrard could conjure more quality out of him as well, he can become a real asset.

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Gerrard will like him because of his work rate which is streets ahead of Traore or Bailey who have more ability. 

Workrate or not, Traore is twice the player Trezeguet is

• Like 2

I think he'll be an o.k option off the bench for last 10-15 minutes for however long he remains with us. Assume the role say Young did v Brighton given he's now regularly starting.

He won't just be thrown in to start games given the nature of the injury. 

On 09/12/2021 at 16:43, VillaJ100 said:

Don't think he's  good enough but a great workrate and he arguably kept us up with that goal v Arsenal (thanks for not covering the near post Emi)

And 2 vs Palace in the same week 

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Trez has never been a 'very good player' at this level. At his very best, he's just about passable at PL level, and that's at his very best. PL is not his natural level. I'd start Traore over him every single time.

True, think I probably meant " can be very useful " and " have an impact " etc.

• Like 1

Â