Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes I think he has more followers than our starting 11 combined 

You underestimated.  I had to check.... 4.6m on Instagram.

jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify

Let's milk this cow... somehow

Edited by MrBlack

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Is there any actual link to this chat of a long term injury? All I can see are articles from April referencing a significant amount of time, but that.could just be 3 months. 

he did his ACL, i think 8 -12 months out was discussed, i also read that it may have been another form of knee ligament damage, however no confirmations of the exact nature of the injury.

i think it was basically the same injury as Wesley & Heaton afaik, but whatever it was, the timeframe discussed was 8 - 12 months out.

13 hours ago, Rodders said:

Is there any actual link to this chat of a long term injury? All I can see are articles from April referencing a significant amount of time, but that.could just be 3 months. 

Smith says to expect nine months, give or take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Maybe back a bit sooner then we thought, although he will still obviously be many months away.

He will struggle to get in our team but it will be good to have more options and he offers us something different.

Love to see it, hopefully we can get him fit and ready to go - likely for another team considering the investments we’ve made but he’d be a decent pick up for a Championship+ side.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Maybe back a bit sooner then we thought, although he will still obviously be many months away.

He will struggle to get in our team but it will be good to have more options and he offers us something different.

Great to see. I have seen him post a lot of clips recently on his insta where he's walking around without crutches. Has been for at least a month, maybe more.

If he's on no impact exercise, it could still be a fair way off. I take the ball soon to mean he'll be kicking one soon, rather than back on a pitch playing soon, but either way tis good to see.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He was superb right before his first injury and covid last year. One of the best turnarounds I've seen from a player. Such a shame. Crazy that he went from first choice winger to 4th choice in about 12 months.

In the first few games I seem to remember him spraying passes all over the pitch like Pirlo - it was quite surreal 🤣

Edited by lexicon
  • Like 1

Â