Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

He’s hardly the best winger in the league but those saying he couldn’t even do a job in the Championship are really overegging it. I’d be happy to have him in the squad next season while at the same time trying to improve the overall squad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

He’s hardly the best winger in the league but those saying he couldn’t even do a job in the Championship are really overegging it. I’d be happy to have him in the squad next season while at the same time trying to improve the overall squad.

If Adomah can score double figures, then Trez will probably be fine down there.

I've often felt sorry for him because we've played him pretty much out of position all season but he has scored. A few vitla goals for the cause and works much harder than El Ghazi and Hourihane when in the team. 

Took his goals brilliantly today and I'm happy for him. 

Played a belter today and I've often criticized him this season but today he, Luiz and Elmo shut Palace down really.

I think that when we had players step up who you see often not showing up to games, we found that together it lifted the whole team.

2 nil against palace I am shocked to be honest but there is still much to do yet to get out of this bother and I hope the players take this victory and build onto more wins, we need this and so do the lads.

I’ve not really been overly impressed throughout the season but you could see today that after scoring the first of his two goals it gave him some much needed confidence. Well played today Trez.

Very near scoring a hattrick.

He is doing av very good job defensively as well. I think he is an intelligent player, but looks like he is used to a lower level where he can run past players more easily, in the PL he comes up against better players and he can't do the same tricks he did in Turkey,. Hope he can beef up a bit and kick on. No doubt he is scoring important goals for us. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

His workrate against man u was good. 

He deserved that today. Fair play to him

Weirdly, I think the Man U game was his best performance for us. He looked OK. 

Â