Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

33 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Did my eyes deceive me or did he outpace TAA yesterday?

He did, completely rinsed him. Trent was probably still drunk!

6 hours ago, villaglint said:

One thing I'll say about Trez is he's very good at controlling a ball that's coming from a distance over his shoulder. The touch he had to set up Luiz effort yesterday was very good. As anyone knows who plays the game that is not an easy skill at all. Seen him do it before for us and in his YT reels so clearly not a fluke. 

He's pants at everything else mind. 

He does some inexplicably very skillful things which makes it all the more perplexing when he fails to do simple things like control or give a 5 yard pass. I just think he's out of his depth coming from the Turkish league, it's a big jump and he seems to be overwhelmed.

Just now, Keyblade said:

He does some inexplicably very skillful things which makes it all the more perplexing when he fails to do simple things like control or give a 5 yard pass. I just think he's out of his depth coming from the Turkish league, it's a big jump and he seems to be overwhelmed.

I think this is it. Chap is clearly skillful, despite what everyone says, and clearly very quick, despite what everyone says, but it’s just not clicking at all. He can barely pass.

Not got his head right. Home-sick or whatever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

I think this is it. Chap is clearly skillful, despite what everyone says, and clearly very quick, despite what everyone says, but it’s just not clicking at all. He can barely pass.

He is not quick.

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

Yeah his head isn't right. He's always in 2 minds before trying to do something which usually ends up in him doing something stupid. I don't know if he's always been like this but he's always looked at least competent when I've seen him playing for Egypt.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is not quick.

Others have just mentioned how he skinned Trent Alexander-Arnold, and it's easy to Google the quotes from other professionals raving about his pace, but I don't think anything will convince you.

8 minutes ago, Enda said:

Others have just mentioned how he skinned Trent Alexander-Arnold, and it's easy to Google the quotes from other professionals raving about his pace, but I don't think anything will convince you.

I've watched him plays thousand minutes of football. He is not quick in anyway. For a winger is slow intact.

Trent isnt rapid either. Redmond is quick. Callum Wilson. Pukki. Antonio.

They make Trez look like a sloth. Nobody in our squad is quick unfortunately.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I've watched him plays thousand minutes of football. He is not quick in anyway. For a winger is slow intact.

Trent isnt rapid either. Redmond is quick. Callum Wilson. Pukki. Antonio.

They make Trez look like a sloth. Nobody in our squad is quick unfortunately.

I think he’s quick and I’ve watched him play for tens of thousands of seconds.

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Well I dont know what you are seeing. I can count on one hand the amount of times he has burnt past someone and he tries it every single time he gets the ball.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Well I dont know what you are seeing. I can count on one hand the amount of times he has burnt past someone and he tries it every single time he gets the ball.

Pretty funny to watch. Someone needs to tell him he’s quite slow. 

He looks overweight too. Not sure why this doesn’t get mentioned more. He looked podgy the day he signed and that hasn’t changed. 

The thing about Trez is that if you showed me footage of him this season and asked me where he played I'd never say winger.  He hardly ever drives to the byline to get the ball across.

I could probably count the number of dangerous crosses he's made on one hand.  Wearing mittens.

On 06/07/2020 at 17:00, Enda said:

On 06/07/2020 at 17:15, Enda said:

On 06/07/2020 at 17:28, Enda said:

Enda! He's not a good player at all or even good enough for Aston Vila FC  As i have said before Villa even signed him! i've said plenty of times on his thread he is not good enough for us.

My question to you Enda is? Why do you think Mahmood "Trezuguet" Hassan is good enough for Aston Villa FC?

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Enda! He's not a good player at all or even good enough for Aston Vila FC  As i have said before Villa even signed him! i've said plenty of times on his thread he is not good enough for us.

We signed him for his fans not his ability. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We signed him for his fans not his ability. 

I know that mate! probably the coach who nicknamed him Trezeguet did over overall ability. I'm interested in Enda's thoughts?

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I know that mate! probably the coach who nicknamed him Trezeguet and his frien'd's & family. I'm interested in Enda's thoughts?

Sorry, I was just building on your point. 

• Thanks 1

Â