Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

56 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We signed him for his fans not his ability. 

Pity we didn't have a weekly competition that one of his fans could play for him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Enda! He's not a good player at all or even good enough for Aston Vila FC  As i have said before Villa even signed him! i've said plenty of times on his thread he is not good enough for us.

My question to you Enda is? Why do you think Mahmood "Trezuguet" Hassan is good enough for Aston Villa FC?

Based on his performances? No, he’s been muck.

My point is that I think he has more in his locker. Glimpses here and there.

The only way I can reconcile these glimpses with his repeated inability to pass the ball 5 yards is his head’s not in it. Like a good goalkeeper whose nerves are shot.

5 hours ago, Enda said:

Based on his performances? No, he’s been muck.

My point is that I think he has more in his locker. Glimpses here and there.

The only way I can reconcile these glimpses with his repeated inability to pass the ball 5 yards is his head’s not in it. Like a good goalkeeper whose nerves are shot.

I haven't really seen those glimpses. Easy to say now, but I saw them with Luiz, to am extent I could say I see them with Ghazi. 

Trezeguet seems to lack pace (he got the better of TAA once, but how many more times has he burst past players?), ability, but most of all, intelligence. I honestly cannot ever see him succeed at premier league level, and possibly even at championship level. 

To think he only cost us marginally less than Saint Maximin 🙈

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WooJung said:

I haven't really seen those glimpses. Easy to say now, but I saw them with Luiz, to am extent I could say I see them with Ghazi. 

Look at his finishes against Wolves and Leicester. Very well taken goals. Smashed the crossbar out of nowhere against Man United. I don’t think we see anywhere near the best of Trez 

As for the pace, Alan Hutton said at training he’s one of the fastest players at the club.

Agreed Luiz’s ability has always been there, and agreed that Luiz is a much better player than Trez.

Worst thing about him is he's a real footballing moron.

There could be something there if he was really confident.

But he has no concept of space and other players' positioning. He's wasted so so many chances for us to score in big games this season. I remember an absolute shocker against Tottenham when he had a simple pass to play Grealish I think it was in, he just doesn't see it, he has tunnel vision. We needed that win.

Edited by Tomaszk

Crazy thing is we need skill and out of the three Wingers Jota has it all over Ghazi and Trezegeut and would be better suited to the team, he just needs to up his speed.

Still think they are all crap though and we needed much better, ineffective and can not penetrate any gap out there with crosses, passes, dribbling. Our Wingers have been a total waste of space all season and it's annoying because it was plain to see yet we stuck with it and we looked a total bunch of clowns. No way I believe any of those Managers in the Premier would of stuck by such a formation utilizing Wingers if the Wingers themselves were useless, that alone is enough for a dismissal, you dont stick with something that clearly in your face is not working.

Clear out the frontline players and staff in charge of signing and Coaching them.

There is a decent size list I'd get rid of come championship time and we fail to stay up, starting with : Ghazi, Trezegeut, Wesley, Samatta, Jota, Nakamba, Hourihane, Taylor, Nyland, Target. There may be more but id look at either selling many of those above and buy better from the championship and bring in a few loans from the premier. Money from Grealish, McGinn, Heaton, Mings, Luiz, it's all really starting to look like another completely new rebuild again. If we cant keep the players we want mainly those from the second list above, then I certainly wouldnt want those from the first list staying, not a chance.

Smith and co have to go and suso as well

6 hours ago, Enda said:

Look at his finishes against Wolves and Leicester. Very well taken goals. Smashed the crossbar out of nowhere against Man United. I don’t think we see anywhere near the best of Trez 

As for the pace, Alan Hutton said at training he’s one of the fastest players at the club.

Agreed Luiz’s ability has always been there, and agreed that Luiz is a much better player than Trez.

That's because in training he is up against no pace. We have no pace at all.

..and how would Hutton know this?

7 hours ago, Enda said:

Tbf, Trez being one of the the fastest players at the club is more indicative of the rest of our team. I mean, he is a winger after all, he is supposed to be one of the fastest players at the club. But for being one of the fastest players at the club, he isn't very fast in general.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Seems to be blocking everyone who tweets him tonight 🤣

To be fair its pretty worrying the number of adults who feel the need to log onto Twitter and hurl abuse at a guy for his football performances. If anyone above the age of 14 thinks that it's an appropriate thing to do then I despair to be honest.

He's not a very good football player, probably one of the worst I remember at the Villa. However that doesn't give people full reign to act like they are on social media.

• Like 1

I'll say something positive about him. Judging by Jota's appearance against Liverpool, he's better than Jota at least. That's all I have.

Edited by Rolta

28 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

To be fair its pretty worrying the number of adults who feel the need to log onto Twitter and hurl abuse at a guy for his football performances. If anyone above the age of 14 thinks that it's an appropriate thing to do then I despair to be honest.

He's not a very good football player, probably one of the worst I remember at the Villa. However that doesn't give people full reign to act like they are on social media.

He was even blocking people that was praising him

Â