Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

I don't think I've ever seen a player with less of a footballing brain than him. Yet somehow is he our 2nd top goalscorer? He's not the worst player I have seen in a Villa shirt (Tonev, Balaban, Boulding, Salifou) but that performance against Everton was definitely one of the worst.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I don't think I've ever seen a player with less of a footballing brain than him. Yet somehow is he our 2nd top goalscorer? He's not the worst player I have seen in a Villa shirt (Tonev, Balaban, Boulding, Salifou) but that performance against Everton was definitely one of the worst.

it was so bad it sucked and blowed in equal measure

Edited by Follyfoot

On 20/07/2020 at 16:11, omariqy said:

This is the stat that confirms how bad this squad actually is. 

When looking at it, I'm still a little surprised we are still in with a shout with 2 games left. 

On 08/07/2020 at 20:19, Enda said:

Look at his finishes against Wolves and Leicester. Very well taken goals. Smashed the crossbar out of nowhere against Man United. I don’t think we see anywhere near the best of Trez 

As for the pace, Alan Hutton said at training he’s one of the fastest players at the club.

Agreed Luiz’s ability has always been there, and agreed that Luiz is a much better player than Trez.

I'm never listening to any of you ever again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He looks such an average player but seems to get in the right places and has kept his cool! He has now scored against Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester and Wolves! 

Not bad for a player that apparently wouldn’t  even cut it in the championship. Crazy. 

We have some damn fine one-trick ponies in our squad. Hause is only good at winning headers. Hourihane is only good at set-pieces. And apparently Trez is only good at shooting. But in a squad where seemingly no one can shoot well, that is an invaluable skill.

Â