Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Just not good enough. Effort levels maybe ok but he's just not going have the time he needs to try and develop. Championship ........he doesn't stand a chance, he will get kicked to bits with no protection. 

12 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

To be fair its pretty worrying the number of adults who feel the need to log onto Twitter and hurl abuse at a guy for his football performances. If anyone above the age of 14 thinks that it's an appropriate thing to do then I despair to be honest.

He's not a very good football player, probably one of the worst I remember at the Villa. However that doesn't give people full reign to act like they are on social media.

Agree 100%. Disgraceful and shouldn't happen.

Why footballers would even want a social media account is beyond me.

• Like 2

On 08/07/2020 at 20:19, Enda said:

Look at his finishes against Wolves and Leicester. Very well taken goals. Smashed the crossbar out of nowhere against Man United. I don’t think we see anywhere near the best of Trez 

My scouting services are available to any Premier League club.

• Haha 1

That late run at the back stick is literally the only thing he excels at.

You can't fault his work rate, unfortunately he's not quick, skillful and tricky enough to be a winger in the Prem, or probably the Championship either.

But fair play he can knock them in from 2 yards unmarked pretty well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is legit one of the worst most limited footballers I have ever seen. He has scored a goal but let's take him off before he does anymore damage in our defensive third.

Is your managerial style - 'spiteful'? 

• Like 1

Â