Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The green shirt is really unforgiving. 5 minutes in and he was absolutely drenched in sweat. 

Utterly pointless even playing him.  Do we even want him here next year.

He won’t be his agent has already said he will leave if we go down 

I thought he was quite good today, he did a very big job defensively, was more careful with the ball and passed it better comapred to what I've seen lately. I was also surprised by his speed when he outran Trent AA on one occation. He probably is quite fast, hence why he often tries the trick with kicking it past the defender and run (though it doesn't succeed that often).

25 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I thought he was quite good today, he did a very big job defensively, was more careful with the ball and passed it better comapred to what I've seen lately. I was also surprised by his speed when he outran Trent AA on one occation. He probably is quite fast, hence why he often tries the trick with kicking it past the defender and run (though it doesn't succeed that often).

I thought he looked fast to he was ok today we have all soured with him so regardless of any good shift he puts in he will always be crap

He tries some audacious things but I’m not sure if this is because he isn’t aware of the basic ways you might, for example, control a football or lay a pass off for a team mate.

I think the kind thing to say is that he’s ‘unorthodox’. When he went from Al Ahly to Anderlecht, it was presumably because they wanted to look into how much skill sat at the root of his unorthodox style. Judging from how little time he spent there, I’d argue that he was found out back then. Why we then gambled on him later in his career is beyond me. 

Finally, and I know this is cruel as is terrifically difficult to settle in a new country, but his communication difficulties compound his lack of talent. He’s out there on his own. 

• Like 1

Zero footballing IQ.

Reminds me so much of Weimann. Yeah they work hard and end up getting a goal here and there, but both atrocious footballers with very little ability.

That being said Weimann will always remain a bit of a cult hero for me. Will never forget this moment.

Aston Villa 3 Manchester City 2: match report: Andreas Weimann ...

Edited by villalad21

It’s an insult to Weimann mentioning Trezeguet in the same sentence. 

Weimann was limited but a far better footballer than this chap. 

As someone else said, for the amount of games played and his transfer fee, he has to be one of the worst signings in my lifetime. He is absolutely nowhere near good enough for this division, nor I suspect, the Championship.

If anyone offers any sort of transfer fee, we should accept it and offer to pay the taxi fare on top. He’s absolute trash. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

So in your opinion League 1 is a better league than the Turkish League?

From what I've seen of league 1 and trez as a player, id say it's a decent match. Not sure what the Turkish league has to do with it? 

Â