Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

To be fair to him he always gets into goal scoring positions. One thing we can't argue against is his work rate. He puts in a shift every time he plays. Just a shame up until now it's been mostly poor. 

Egypt is going to be bouncing tonight bro.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Give me his hardwork, tracking back any day over El Ghazi slack performances 

I agree. He is a grafter who looks very low on confidence. Hopefully the goals will give him a bit of a lift. He finished both very nicely. 

56 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Up until his first goal, he was trying hard but really poor.

After his goal, he was MVP, tracking back, breaking with the ball. Confidence, eh?

Crazy the effect it has on them. 

He's now scored the same amount of goals as Wesley having played slightly less than him, and has only scored two less than Grealish, and Grealish has nearly played twice as much as him. Two assists all season for a winger is less impressive though.

30 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I agree. He is a grafter who looks very low on confidence. Hopefully the goals will give him a bit of a lift. He finished both very nicely. 

Both sort of fell to him and he didn't have to think too much, a bit like the one to beat Leicester in the semi.  Just cushioned the ball nicely having got into the right place at the right time.  The rest of his game is still not great a bit like Hourihane but they still carry some danger when they're on the pitch.

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Both sort of fell to him and he didn't have to think too much, a bit like the one to beat Leicester in the semi.  Just cushioned the ball nicely having got into the right place at the right time.  The rest of his game is still not great a bit like Hourihane but they still carry some danger when they're on the pitch.

2nd goal was not so easy, the toe poke is rarely used unless a clinical finisher like Aguero or David Villa who knows what they are doing. 

His reaction on missing the hat trick chance was hilarious 😂 but showed he wanted it 

He will be this seasons Marcus Allback if we stay up not Borja Baston 😂😂

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

It’s like watching someone learn how to play FIFA for the first time. Moments of apparent quality, but it all feels a bit accidental. Lots of bad decisions, lots of running into trouble. A very odd player. 

Ha Ha spot on! I'm just learning Fifa to try and give the kids a game!

Â