Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Unbelievable that such a shocking display was allowed to continue for an hour. Should have been hauled off after half an hour along with Samatta. Very disappointed in Smith for not having the balls to do so.

• Like 1

I feel like he positions himself pretty well most of the time and works hard, but by god his first touch is just horrendous. It felt like every attack in the 1st half against Everton broke down with Trez losing the ball cheaply in a dangerous position. In the Championship he probably won't be under as much pressure from high quality defenders I guess.

11 hours ago, rbcuk said:

So judging from that Instagram he already has a move lined up to galatasaray, Let’s hope we ain’t made a loss on him. Once player I’ll be glad to see the back of 

I don't really care if we have to pay to get rid of him. He's an abomination.

• Like 2

I realise the statement this is; that’s was the worst professional performance I’ve ever seen.

I play against players on a Sunday who play like that and you know you’re in for an easy game because they player has no ability what so ever.

his only redeeming trait is that he does manage to find himself in positions to be dangerous if he was capable

I have seen kids in a playground with timbelands on with more control and finesse than this guy.

Easily. EASILY. The most technically inept player to ever play for the club. He is a powerleague player. If I saw him at powerleague I wouldn't rate him tbfh.

His decision making on the ball is woeful. That reflects in what looks like a heavy touch - but it's more that he has an idea to play a first time ball around his man but it's always the wrong (or predictable) option. Basics would help: Trap, turn away from trouble, look, pass.

He does work ridiculously hard, though. It's his only redeeming feature.

9 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I feel like he positions himself pretty well most of the time and works hard, but by god his first touch is just horrendous. It felt like every attack in the 1st half against Everton broke down with Trez losing the ball cheaply in a dangerous position. In the Championship he probably won't be under as much pressure from high quality defenders I guess.

First touch of a rapist as the bloke who sits next to me in the Holte so eloquently puts it every time he gets the ball

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I have seen kids in a playground with timbelands on with more control and finesse than this guy.

Easily. EASILY. The most technically inept player to ever play for the club. He is a powerleague player. If I saw him at powerleague I wouldn't rate him tbfh.

Nah it's all about the fake Rockport's US Brass.

His first touch and ability to beat a man with individual skill, along with general technical ability is why I said 8 months ago he should play upfront instead of Wes. He's a pretty awful winger, but he has a knack of getting infront, getting in where the ball ends up etc. so he's obvious role is much more that of a striker than winger. Trez up front for 38 matches will outscore Wes up front any day, any year. 

• Thanks 1

On 16/07/2020 at 18:33, the_eristic said:

He'd have scored that AEG chance with the underside of his left nipple somehow, though.

The thing with AEG is that he's the most players that get's into the right positions (even better than Trez in that).

16 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

His first touch and ability to beat a man with individual skill, along with general technical ability is why I said 8 months ago he should play upfront instead of Wes. He's a pretty awful winger, but he has a knack of getting infront, getting in where the ball ends up etc. so he's obvious role is much more that of a striker than winger. Trez up front for 38 matches will outscore Wes up front any day, any year. 

His first touch is the worst I've ever seen at this club. He can't trap a bag of cement rolling at him at 5 mph. How he would be able to play up front where balls will be pinged and hoofed at him from all over the pitch is beyond me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Keyblade said:

His first touch is the worst I've ever seen at this club. He can't trap a bag of cement rolling at him at 5 mph. How he would be able to play up front where balls will be pinged and hoofed at him from all over the pitch is beyond me. 

sure the opposition defenders wont know where the ball will end up either ;) 

• Like 1

Â