Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

I said earlier in the season he has a lot of potential. He was excellent tonight, and he has so much time to improve as well. Ideally he'd have played a lot less this season because we'd have had an obvious first choice experienced head alongside Mings, but we didn't sort that out and at least this lad has got lots more game time in. He's played a huge amount for a centre back of his age really.

I said at the start of the season he looked to have massive potential. He struggled for a while, and looked to be lacking. He seemed to have a mistake in him. However, since lockdown he has come on leaps and bounds. Real strong performance tonight against world class strikers Lacazette and Aubamyang. What really impressed me on top of his performance, was that he was bollocking the other players, really being vocal and showing a good leadership. 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I said at the start of the season he looked to have massive potential. He struggled for a while, and looked to be lacking. He seemed to have a mistake in him. However, since lockdown he has come on leaps and bounds. Real strong performance tonight against world class strikers Lacazette and Aubamyang. What really impressed me on top of his performance, was that he was bollocking the other players, really being vocal and showing a good leadership. 

The part where bollocked Mings with wtf are you doing look was golden.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Was kind of disappointed we ended up signing him instead of Axel, but now I couldn't be happier. Coming on leaps and bounds and he has most of the qualities that made me love Axel anyway.

Tuanzebe is too injury prone.

If mings goes a centre half pairing of konsa and hause wouldn't be the end of the world especially if we keep Luiz. Konsa has been really good lately and if hause plays on his correct side and works on his passing he will be a really good cb as well. I think we are lucky and could have 2 starting England cbs in the near future. 

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

If mings goes a centre half pairing of konsa and hause wouldn't be the end of the world especially if we keep Luiz. Konsa has been really good lately and if hause plays on his correct side and works on his passing he will be a really good cb as well. I think we are lucky and could have 2 starting England cbs in the near future. 

If we go down I agree Hause and Konsa would be fine. If we stay up I would only want Hause as a squad player and want someone else more experienced providing competition for Mings and Konsa if Engels is history... But generally I agree with you that despite our defensive struggles we have some good players there. 

Â