Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

A no10 replacement for Jack?? 

That's where we need to be really ambitious for me........ not sure how realistic we can be, so two ways of doing it......... 

Go big time in for an unsettled big name, eg: Eriksen at Inter and see if a fat wage packet could tempt him, or go the other way and try for someone like Eze at QPR

Who Know?

Then also the no9 has to be ambitious as well............ proven goalscorer

Eze looks class to me, far too good for The Championship, I’d love him here, there’d be a lot of competition for him though I think. 

Eriksen would be a signal of intent from the board but again, there’d be a lot of bigger clubs than us in for him I think 

As for the number 9, any of Abraham, Batshuayi or Ollie Watkins

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Tammy is getting slated every week from Chelsea fans.

I understand he is a boyhood fan but he would be so much more loved and appreciated here.

He’s been here before, he was loved by the fans, he’d be my dream signing if we stay up. I just think he’s an outstanding centre forward and not only that, he comes across as being very nice and humble in his interviews too. I think that Chelsea would be silly to let him go

28 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Tammy is getting slated every week from Chelsea fans.

I understand he is a boyhood fan but he would be so much more loved and appreciated here.

My view is he is an average striker and not good enough for  a top 10 club ... early season I looked kinda stupid and my mates kept ribbing me about it  ... now they all seem to be agreeing with me  ( though they are fickle Chelsea fans )

Of course, you could argue we aren't a top 10 club at present and he'd be a good for us , but  for the money Chelsea would want I'd be disappointed if we spunked £30m on him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My view is he is an average striker and not good enough for  a top 10 club ... early season I looked kinda stupid and my mates kept ribbing me about it  ... now they all seem to be agreeing with me  ( though they are fickle Chelsea fans )

Of course, you could argue we aren't a top 10 club at present and he'd be a good for us , but  for the money Chelsea would want I'd be disappointed if we spunked £30m on him

Personally, I think he’s outstanding, good enough for any club pretty much. I don’t understand why Chelsea seem to be letting him go

I think Abraham would cement our place as a mid table side next season if we stay up.  Still don’t think he is world class mind. He’s a good premiership striker imo, not exceptional 

So how about that Konsa fella? 🙂 Seems to have established a nice understanding with Mings, I wonder how good they could be together, ideally bringing out the best in each.

• Like 1

Konsa played well last night.  Been really impressed with him lately.  I think his limitations in height are the only thing stopping him being really very good.  But, I could see him playing as a ball playing CB.  

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Konsa played well last night.  Been really impressed with him lately.  I think his limitations in height are the only thing stopping him being really very good.  But, I could see him playing as a ball playing CB.  

Not every CB has to be 6 4". Ezri will be outstanding when he gets those mistakes ironed out and a decent team to play with.

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Ricardo Carvalho

Fabio Cannavaro

Walter Samuel

William Gallas

Sergio ramos is 1cm taller than him, Thiago silva is the same height, puyol is 5cm shorter. You could argue most of these are the best cbs of the last 20 years and really no cbs that are taller come close except for maybe pique and pepe. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Ricardo Carvalho

Fabio Cannavaro

Walter Samuel

William Gallas

Nah just fancy names, I would prefer a Zat Knight Chris Samba defensive partnership

• Haha 1

funny to think that Konsa (24), now has more than double the premiership appearances of Tuanzebe (10).

Tuanzebe has been injured for most of the season though, he does seem to be injury prone.

Â