Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Thought it might be worth a thread as Sky are reporting on it?

Aston Villa are closing in on the £12million signing of Brentford centre-back Ezri Konsa, Sky Sports News understands.

never heard of him, but consensus from what everyone else is saying, is a calculated risk, raw but talented. And 100+ games by 21 indicates he's pretty reliable.  Would be him, Mings, Chester and Hause as our centre backs then

Good news. Cant say I know anything about him but he fits the profile of the type of player we should be signing. Good times for villa ahead and now plenty of competition at the back. 

with tuanzebe signing his new deal I think this is option B, not sure how they compare and who is better but for some of the prices that have been floating around we cant complain at that

the PL experience and big name stuff for me is a 2 edged sword, flip it the other way, if we do struggle or even if we go down then this kind of signing isn't dropping his head, giving up, on the phone to his agent the first chance he gets, if we yo-yo then its with the likes of this kid cutting his teeth this season, smashing it next season and then being PL ready which might not be what we all want but its more realistic than what we could do

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I have only seen him play once for Brentford at Villa Park last season, based on that match, he looked immense, would be very happy if this came off 

Watch Kodjia's goal again :lol: 

Could be a great alternative to Axel who United seem reluctant to let go. I love Axel though :( 

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Mmmm, not keen on her myself.  Could disrupt the dressing room as well perhaps? 

johanna konta what GIF by WTA

yeah she prob would disrupt the dressing room.......but tbh i do find her strangely attractive....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â