Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he’s class, £12m for one of England’s most promising young centre backs, he will prove to be a bargain I think. I’m pleased for him that he scored today, hopefully he can go on to cement a place in our first team now 

That's the kiss of death then.

He is a million miles from the England team. I think we are confusing a playing holding his own and being not to bad - with an imposing centre half.

• Haha 1

As good as stats as Axel pretty much, played a lot more career games, not been unlucky with injuries (yet 🤞🏻)  and probs over half the price. An astute signing to date and will hopefully continue to develop. 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

He is a million miles from the England team. I think we are confusing a playing holding his own and being not to bad - with an imposing centre half.

Not every centre back has to be imposing to be good, every centre back has a different style. Konsa is like a Rolls Royce to me, he keeps it nice and simple, he doesn’t over complicate things. He will be excellent, hopefully with us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was never meant to be first choice. He’s one for the future and it will be bright. Played well but should have dealt with the clearance. Was unlucky. Prefer him there to Hause anyway.

We have strength in depth at centre back for a newly promoted team I think, I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed in our first team now 

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Not every centre back has to be imposing to be good, every centre back has a different style. Konsa is like a Rolls Royce to me, he keeps it nice and simple, he doesn’t over complicate things. He will be excellent, hopefully with us

Don't get me wrong he isn't a bad player. But I think people are getting carried away . Luiz to me is someone who can clearly cut in the PL and is to good for the championship. Konsa is just a steady player even in the championship.

46 minutes ago, hippo said:

Wait and see - pretty sure he will be with us next season and beyond.

To me he lacks presence to be a top 10 premier League defender.

every post in this thread you are so anti Konsa. Its weird

all you post in here is that he is shit and not good enough even when he has a good game. bizarre

Just now, Zatman said:

every post in this thread you are so anti Konsa. Its weird

all you post in here is that he is shit and not good enough even when he has a good game. bizarre

See the post above. I've never said he is a bad player.

England international , and top 10 PL defender. Just not seeing it.

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

See the post above. I've never said he is a bad player.

England international , and top 10 PL defender. Just not seeing it.

well you have only posted critical comments about Konsa all season on here even when he played well, comes across more like a petty grudge than anything else

Just now, Zatman said:

well you have only posted critical comments about Konsa all season on here even when he played well, comes across more like a petty grudge than anything else

No - I'm just not seeing a potential international there.

If I'm wrong and he gets called up by England , or a Top PL club come in with a massive bid, then I will hold up my hand and say I was wrong.

Has all the tools to be a good PL centre half. I think this run in the first team this season was never the plan but he’s done well when he has played. Don’t forget, he got thrown under the bus (wrongly for me) after the Newcastle game and has reacted well. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hippo said:

In this part you in your sentence i've highlighting It's actually too not to Hippo :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We have strength in depth at centre back for a newly promoted team I think, I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed in our first team now 

Strength? Strength in depth? I fail to see where we have strength anywhere within our squad right now!! 😂

Â