Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

He’s quickly being add to our team spine. Heaton, Mings, McGinn and Grealish. Now two are added Konsa and Luiz. We also have good choices as FB’s such as Targett and Guilbert (Elmo is good to have around too). Engels and Hause aren’t the worst backups around. We need to give players chances, and need to give them time. We don’t want Adama’s case to keep happening. 
The team’s mentality is getting better, confidence in the team and players themselves is improving. Can’t ask for more at the time being. Fair play to Smith and his players. 👍🏻

• Like 2

I said after the Liverpool game he was growing as a player. I said after the Everton game I thought he was excellent. Last night he was marvellous. Recovering a couple of mings errors, composure on the ball, good positioning.

Luiz has been getting all the credit, but Konsa for me has shown the biggest improvement. Brilliant player.

• Like 1

Went into lockdown a boy and came back a man.

Had my doubts. Always thought he was decent at everything, excellent at nothing and this would be his level but maybe he does head another gear or two.

If there was a post lockdown poty its him.

slowly becoming my favourite player. along with mings getting back to form, suddenly i'm no longer concerned if we start next season in the premiership with those two as our CBs

If we stayup........ after eating my slice of that humble flavoured pie; i think everyone is in aggreeance that we need to be signing the quality in the final 3rd that will make the difference so were not in this position again

Who those players are?  Anyone guess

But I personally think we need the entire front 4 upgraded, thats if Jack is off as expected........ 

A new no10, a quality no9 and two first choice wide strikers/wingers 

Any suggestions welcome, but I reckon Bale, Coutinho, Lewandowski and Ronaldo

• Like 1

I didn’t see the game last night but these comments are encouraging, I think he’s excellent and will only get better as he gains more experience. If you look at Brighton paying £20m for Adam Webster and West Ham paying £22m for Issa Diop and we paid a combined £21m for Konsa (£12m) and Engels (£9m), then potentially we got better value for money with those 2. I say that but we paid £20m potentially rising to £26m for Mings so it evens itself out

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

If we stayup........ after eating my slice of that humble flavoured pie; i think everyone is in aggreeance that we need to be signing the quality in the final 3rd that will make the difference so were not in this position again

Who those players are?  Anyone guess

But I personally think we need the entire front 4 upgraded, thats if Jack is off as expected........ 

A new no10, a quality no9 and two first choice wide strikers/wingers 

Any suggestions welcome, but I reckon Bale, Coutinho, Lewandowski and Ronaldo

Any of Brentford’s front three (BMW- Benrahma, Mbeumo, Watkins) could come in and improve us I think. Smith signed Benrahma and Watkins when he was at Brentford so they could be reunited

32 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Any of Brentford’s front three (BMW- Benrahma, Mbeumo, Watkins) could come in and improve us I think. Smith signed Benrahma and Watkins when he was at Brentford so they could be reunited

personally I like Delofoue or whateve his name is at watford

Also Ryan Fraser who I think is clubless

no9 is the big one for me............... christ knows who we could get

2 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

personally I like Delofoue or whateve his name is at watford

Also Ryan Fraser who I think is clubless

no9 is the big one for me............... christ knows who we could get

Yes, Deulofeu would be great but he’d cost a lot

I suggested Ryan Fraser on here a few weeks ago and was shot down by Zatman, he said he has downed tools at Bournemouth, Smith would get him back on track I think 

Although, he would cost a lot, Tammy Abraham would be the 1 for me, I don’t know if he’s come here though

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, Deulofeu would be great but he’d cost a lot

I suggested Ryan Fraser on here a few weeks ago and was shot down by Zatman, he said he has downed tools at Bournemouth, Smith would get him back on track I think 

Although, he would cost a lot, Tammy Abraham would be the 1 for me, I don’t know if he’s come here though

A no10 replacement for Jack?? 

That's where we need to be really ambitious for me........ not sure how realistic we can be, so two ways of doing it......... 

Go big time in for an unsettled big name, eg: Eriksen at Inter and see if a fat wage packet could tempt him, or go the other way and try for someone like Eze at QPR

Who Know?

Then also the no9 has to be ambitious as well............ proven goalscorer

Â