Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

28 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Just did some quick calculations on points per game to see who was most valuable to us over the course of the season and konsa came in first with 1.08ppg. I excluded Jack, Luiz and Mings because they all played so many games that their numbers are all pretty ropey and we already know they are our best 3 players.

The list goes like this:

1) Konsa 1.08

2) Heaton 1.05

3)Guilbert 1.04

4) Hourihane 1.4 (rounded up) 

5) Targett/Wesley 1.0

6) Mings 0.97

7) Nakamba 0.93

😎 Trez 0.91

9) Elmo 0.89

10) El ghazi 0.85

11) Davis 0.83

Do you mean 1.04, or should he be top?

7 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Just did some quick calculations on points per game to see who was most valuable to us over the course of the season and konsa came in first with 1.08ppg. I excluded Jack, Luiz and Mings because they all played so many games that their numbers are all pretty ropey and we already know they are our best 3 players.

The list goes like this:

1) Konsa 1.08

2) Heaton 1.05

3)Guilbert 1.04

4) Hourihane 1.4 (rounded up) 

5) Targett/Wesley 1.0

6) Mings 0.97

7) Nakamba 0.93

😎 Trez 0.91

9) Elmo 0.89

10) El ghazi 0.85

11) Davis 0.83

No you didn’t 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think Konsa will go far in the game, the art of the centre back is dead but he will be top defender for next 10 years. He will be in England squad in 12 months unless Southgate still a stubborn clearing in the woods

I love Ezri so much. The Tuanzebe talk these days just cracks me up, Konsa is absolutely miles clear.

Also how on earth did he run off his injury? Didn't look good at all early on. Absolute king. 

Edited by Farlz

Â