Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

22 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Love how Sky can’t even get the blokes nationality right

768AD428-4768-4265-B71D-093194383BB7.jpeg

They really cant be bothered can they. I remember away at Burnley last season, they had the screen caption as Elmohamady when he came on and called him Elmohamady in the game.

He will be doing well to get game time, two of their best players in Gray and Richarlison are wingers/wide forwards, they also have Townsend who has done better than expected, and Gordon who's their current hopeful from the academy and has apparently been doing well, as well as Iwobi.

Edited by useless

Thanks for everything you did for Villa, Anwar. Brought a bit of style and flair when we needed it badly, and a few decent goals

Sorry you are having to go to a team in such shambles at the moment. I doubt whether you will have a chance to show your best.

Sad to see him go in many respects, instrumental in helping getting us back into the big time, and chipped in with some vital goals and some moments of brilliance (that goal v Palace).

I really hope he does well, and I’m glad he’s at a club that I’ve got a bit of time and respect for (and not for example Leeds).

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 2

Â