Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Anwar isn't going anywhere.

There is no way Everton will buy him when they actually watch him play. Just can't see it.

Yeah can't see any possibility of them signing him. Hopefully he does as well as he can to get himself a move in the summer

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Yeah can't see any possibility of them signing him. Hopefully he does as well as he can to get himself a move in the summer

Where though?

He won't step down and go to the Championship.

And I can't see any PL clubs taking him. I think it's entirely possible he will see out his contract at Villa.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Where though?

He won't step down and go to the Championship.

And I can't see any PL clubs taking him. I think it's entirely possible he will see out his contract at Villa.

Can go to Italy or Spain

• Like 1

He's only 26. He's not going to piss away the prime of his career and ruin his future prospects by staying at a club where he'll be lucky to come off the bench. 

He's played regularly for us over the last 2 seasons and was our 2nd top scorer last season despite limited minutes. The idea that nobody in the Prem will look at him is a bit ridiculous, not to mention all the clubs in Spain, Italy and Germany. 

• Like 1

Good luck to him. Bit of a weird one all round but I guess it gives him game time and increase his value for when he’s inevitably sold.

Makes me worry that Trez is further up the pecking order…

edit: just to say his goal record is actually crazy good isn’t it. Just doesn’t quite reflect his actual quality. 

Edited by Spoony

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Good luck to him. Bit of a weird one all round but I guess it gives him game time and increase his value for when he’s inevitably sold.

Makes me worry that Trez is further up the pecking order…

I just don’t think we can shift Trez. 

Good luck to Anwar. I will be grateful for his efforts in helping us gain promotion back to the PL. He has become a bit part player for us in the last couple of seasons, so it is probably time for him to move on for game time and his career.

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

We need to contact some Hollywood agents and show them his penalty dive. They will sign him up for sure! 

Why? His acting is so bad he’d be laughed out of any audition room he set foot in. 

Â