Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

His loan isnt going very well is it?

If it means that Everton are paying his wages (I've no idea what the terms of the loan are) then it's going well for Villa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

If it means that Everton are paying his wages (I've no idea what the terms of the loan are) then it's going well for Villa.

It that sense yes but really ww ant him to impress so we can sell him in the summer. Cant see anyone wanting him permanently so we will have to loan him out again in the summer.

• Like 1

Being brought into the club by a manager who got sacked right after is difficult. Rafa isn’t exactly popular around Everton and the players he signed in January have barely played since (Mykolenko, Patterson, El Ghazi).

Talk about earning your place in training sounds a bit hollow. In reality, managers will always prefer their ”own” signings while Rafa’s recent signings are treated more like stepchildren.

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It that sense yes but really ww ant him to impress so we can sell him in the summer. Cant see anyone wanting him permanently so we will have to loan him out again in the summer.

We can still sell him but more like 5-6m to a european team.

When you look at it this is perfect example of probably cashing in on him last summer when his stock was high having just hit double figures in the prem. Was odd holding onto him once Bailey and Buendia were added.

Have to get better at that otherwise players will just lose value and the we just have to endlessly loan him out e.g. Gulibert.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Talk about earning your place in training sounds a bit hollow. In reality, managers will always prefer their ”own” signings while Rafa’s recent signings are treated more like stepchildren.

I mean no matter who signed them, if Lampard rates them, they'll get game time.

I think if he’s desperate to stay in this country, he should drop down a division. Tbh, even at that level he was mostly poor but I think he can have a good career as a championship player. 

I think he’ll go abroad though to a lesser division where he’ll have more time on the ball. 

Either way, I’ll always remember him for that excellent Play off final performance. 

• Like 1

On 28/02/2022 at 19:08, Delphinho123 said:

I think if he’s desperate to stay in this country, he should drop down a division. Tbh, even at that level he was mostly poor but I think he can have a good career as a championship player. 

I think he’ll go abroad though to a lesser division where he’ll have more time on the ball. 

Either way, I’ll always remember him for that excellent Play off final performance. 

I think his loan would have been better suited to a championship team. He would probably offer a Blackburn or Huddersfield a fair bit.

Apparently free scoring Everton dont need a proven premier league goal scorer. Oh well as long as they keep paying his wages and he is not injured then thats good enough.

I think they are dumb as ditchwater for not playing him but hey, its their choice to bench him.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

On 28/02/2022 at 12:05, sparrow1988 said:

I don't agree it is going well for Villa, yes they are paying his wages but the benefit to Villa would be if he was playing games and increasing his value and making Everton wanting to sign him in the summer. With him just sitting on the bench his value is decreasing and it will be more difficult to get a transfer fee for him. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Â