Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Think you might want to re-check your maths btw.

15 goals, 6 penalties.

26 goals in his Villa career, and I think 7 of them were penalties. Even 6 in 15 (his PL tally) is hardly enough to call him Penwar.

• Like 1

Glad to see him loaned out. I think his playing minutes would be limited here, so this gives him the opportunity to play elsewhere - maybe he'll look good and Everton want him. If not, maybe a newly promoted team might be tempted.

It's better for everyone than him sitting on the bench. I'd prefer him being sold to balance out some of the incoming, but I'm guessing that wasn't an option.

I think a fresh start for all parties is best now. Whilst excellent at times he hasn't quite got to the level we all hoped. We do have options in his position so I think a move is the right way forward. Nothing but good things about him though and has been a model professional and deserves respect from all. Peace be with you Anwar. Unless you play against us........🤬

Strange things can happen, Willock at Newcastle hit a crazy run last season they were sort of forced to buy him. Arsenal probably made more than they expected

Anwar is a player capable of finding a hot streak, heres hoping

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

im just sad they keep saying it isnt part of the same deal. hardly ever get player swap deals anymore - used to love doing that in old school Champ Man games

Presumably it’s an accounting thing - you want them separated out as sales for FFP because income hits the books immediately whereas costs are amortised…

9 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Oh FFS..i bet a everton work colleague this morning 50 quid that elghazi was 100% signing for them for 15m.....

Sometimes this forums costs you money arghhh🤑

If it makes you feel any better I lost £250 betting the wrong way on the Jack to City rumours in the summer off the back of comments on here. 

Wife went f’kin mental 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â