Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Goodbye sweet Prince, magic striker of the ball when on the money, alas not consistent enough to go for a ride in our DeLorean.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'll always like Anwar. In that group of promotion heroes like Adomah and Hourihane for me. He's only 26 as well, no reason he couldn't spend then next 5 years in the PL. 

moving at the right time will keep a great relation between all parties. But bad decision will again end everything in tragic. Darren Bent for example, kept getting loans until he’s been forgotten. Didn’t went good for both. El Ghazi and Trez should of gone last summer, but even now isn’t too late. Them not being played will make them unhappy, will reduce their prices. We can’t play them aswell as we have other players to develop. Them going and being remembered (while them having a historical and proud times with us) will keep the huge boundaries. I was afraid we’d go to the point with DS but gladly we acted quickly and he’ll always be in our hearts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its a loan move not permanent.  With option to buy

Best of luck anwar. Nothing but love from me and thank you for your hwlp getting us promoted and THAT goal at Wembley 

Thata according to fabrizio romano

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wish him well. No where near good enough unfortunately. I do wonder what the hell Everton are doing. 

Good Luck Anwar. 

Me too it’s quite amusing. They remind me of us years ago. Employ ex manager of your local rivals, check. Sign players from way to much money, i.e Alex Iwobi, check, sell your best players too teams in and around you, check. They are being run poorly. I can’t see Anwar changing there fortunes unfortunately, he’s a player who needs confidence and where he is going is toxic, can’t see this working out.

37 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Me too it’s quite amusing. They remind me of us years ago. Employ ex manager of your local rivals, check. Sign players from way to much money, i.e Alex Iwobi, check, sell your best players too teams in and around you, check. They are being run poorly. I can’t see Anwar changing there fortunes unfortunately, he’s a player who needs confidence and where he is going is toxic, can’t see this working out.

Appreciate the similarity but they are a million miles from the state we were in and where we were going.

Â