Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

If it makes you feel any better I lost £250 betting the wrong way on the Jack to City rumours in the summer off the back of comments on here. 

Wife went f’kin mental 

I generally keep it on a need to know basis with my missus. I do however always let her know when I'm having a dump though as I am guaranteed peace. I am on 10 visits a day to the bathroom at about 30 mins a pop and suffer with ring print on my arse, but life is peaceful.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hmm, sounds like a complete mess to me. If the manager doesn't want him he might well not play many minutes at all.

Rafa gone loco?

He doesn't want the outgoing player, he doesn't want the incoming player, be keeps putting Pickford in goal, he's still on the Liverpool payroll if you ask me.

• Haha 2

Why would AEG agree to move there if Rafa doesn't want him?   It's either not true or the deal won't happen.   He's not going to move from limited playing time at a club he has a connection to and is settled at to zero playing time at a new club where neither the manager nor fans want him.   I can't imagine they'd offer him so much money that he'd want that.

Just now, il_serpente said:

Why would AEG agree to move there if Rafa doesn't want him?   It's either not true or the deal won't happen.   He's not going to move from limited playing time at a club he has a connection to and is settled at to zero playing time at a new club where neither the manager nor fans want him.   I can't imagine they'd offer him so much money that he'd want that.

He might do the move if his agent is advising or telling him to do it, and his agent is reputed to be the one driving the deal along with Moshiri.

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hmm, sounds like a complete mess to me. If the manager doesn't want him he might well not play many minutes at all.

Wow. Feel sorry for Anwar if this is true.  What a crappy situation that is already a crappy situation to walk into

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Rafa gone loco?

He doesn't want the outgoing player, he doesn't want the incoming player, 

I can understand Rafa to be honest, why would he want to take Villa's cast offs?  If he goes on loan now Rafa will deliberately ruin his chances. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I can understand Rafa to be honest, why would he want to take Villa's cast offs?  If he goes on loan now Rafa will deliberately ruin his chances. 

They have enough wingers if you ask me, he probably doesn't start a game unless they are selling some wingers. 

That almost makes me wonder if the Everton owners want Benitez to quit so they don't have to pay his compensation. Probably silly and not how it works at all, but strange for an owner to be signing players that the manager doesn't want. Doesn't seem like a good situation for us either, as better  if he's going somewhere he's wanted and will play, and of course better for him as well.

Everton have already got Gray, Richarlison, Gordon, Townsend and Iwobi as wingers, so can kind of understand Benitez feeling that they don't need him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

If it makes you feel any better I lost £250 betting the wrong way on the Jack to City rumours in the summer off the back of comments on here. 

Wife went f’kin mental 

I hear you brother

• Like 1

AEG should be very happy with a move to Everton. I think stats wise and if you look at clips of him he may look really good, and he does have many attributes to be a top fotballer. The problem is that his decision making and genereal football intelligence is low, and he hasn't improved on it. It's always heads down and going for the shot by himself. He did a great job for us, and won us promotion, for that he will always be a hero, but we have moved on an upgraded on him, and we don't play with wingers anymore, so time to go.

Â