Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 13:49, Johnnyp said:

Has a good range of passing but get the impression he wants to do the bare minimum. I mean could you call how he moves running ? It's essentially a fast walk.

I've said similar previously in this thread. Until he learns to up the tempo and effort of his game he won't be good enough. It's not Serie A, you need to play at a high tempo in England.

Hmmm not sure. Hasn't impressed much since he has come back into the matchday squad- though that has come at the time when we have dipped.  It was a bit of a strange signing for 5 mil for a reading youth player- if he was that good a premier league side would have been after him or reading would have turned us down. I wouldn't write him off just yet but given the 3 new signings I can see him really struggling to get game time as Gardner seems the obvious come off the bench job for Bruce. I don't think Bruce rates him and it would not suprise me if he leaves in the summer. Personally I would wait another season to make judgement.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Off to forest according to Percy.  Must be a loan..

No surprise really. If we go with a three in the middle it will be Hourianne, Lansbury and Jedinak. I think we may well go with a two a lot of the time though so Tshibola would be well down the pecking order.

A loan would make sense as he needs games as he is very inexperienced and only has 38 senior career starts to his name

Edited by markavfc40

He needs to play.

Not sure about his future though, as I'm not sure what he actually brings in any sort of system. He's certainly not a holding midfielder; I'm not seen any evidence that he's got the range of passing (which is what Westwood should, but fails to bring) or enough goals in him (replace Westwood comment with one about Gardner) for the various other roles.

Do we need a 'runs around a lot' player? A loan to see how he develops will be good for all concerned.

Yeah, a loan move will be good for him, he needs to get games under his belt. More chance of that at Forest. 

I think he's got potential. I'd like to see him go and show it on loan. With his lack of opportunities under Bruce, I do wonder about his commitment in training, his motivation. Will he be motivated at Forest?...Or has he not had a fair chance under Bruce? 

Either way, we've got a few better options right now.

hope its not with a view to permanent. He is young but not that much younger than Gardner.. and even Green is younger. I dont get the 'hes young' from Bruce. Just doesnt rate him i think. Same with Gollini. Hes too young for Villa yet we sign a guy 2 years older. Just his way of saying they are shit imo. Think we have seen the last of him. 

Alternatively... he may rate him higher for the future than GG and AW. Since GG and AW wont play much.. hed prefer Tish gets game time for next season....... Depends if theres a view to permanent. 

Edited by KSV

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Another £5m from the summer down the shitter then. An admission that he has no future here I imagine. We need to stop making these mistakes!!

Too early to be saying that rodders. I think the loan move makes sense as it's the same league/level we're at and he needs game time. He's still young enough to make it with us and if he does well at Forest but don't want him we'll be able to recoup at least most of what we shelled out, I'd imagine. 

Â