Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nothing suspicious in this signing at all.

Someone should check Steve Clarke's bank account. 

• Haha 1

On 14/02/2020 at 16:57, Keyblade said:

Weird because he actually looked decent in his first few games and I remember Reading fans being sad to see him leave.

This. I remember watching him and thinking he looked pretty complete as a midfielder, then he just turned into complete shit.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

This. I remembercwatching him and thinking he looked pretty complete as a midfielder, then he just turned into complete shit.

It's kind of weird how far he fell off. There looked like there was a player there. He wasn't even dropped or anything, didn't get a major injury from what I can remember. Just a monumentally steep dive in form. Almost like he was playing out of his skin to keep up appearances at the start :lol: 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 27/05/2021 at 19:31, KenjiOgiwara said:

This. I remember watching him and thinking he looked pretty complete as a midfielder, then he just turned into complete shit.

Tshibola has crossed my mind the last week or so, as my views on Iroegbunam are similar to what I had on him early on. I really rated him at one point, thought he was technically superb.

But I remember one home game, and he just didn't assert any dominance on the game whatsoever. Just let it pass him by completely. It is a strange one though, as wouldn't have said he was short on ability. Lacked game intelligence and the right mentality maybe.

Edited by Tom13

I remember first seeing him make his debut in the preseason friendly against Middlesbrough. He got his foot on the ball and actually got his head up to look for a forward pass. After the dross we’d seen get us relegated that looked like a huge improvement. No need to get excited in the end, £5m wasted for nothing. 

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Folski said:

This guy is now playing in Cyprus, follow him on Instagram. Amazing including loans its his 8th club he played for since he left us.

Does he have more clubs or followers?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Â