Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Really? What did he do today that made you think Westwood or Gardner should be playing? 

I didn't say they should be, but he certainly wasn't much of an improvement IMO.

He kept getting caught in position, looked hesitant and rushed on the ball. Also didn't look like he was busting a gut to do anything. Something I thought he would have been doing today, to make a point to the manager.

I can't stand Westwood but at least he looks like he is trying when he plays, just  isn't good enough.

Thought he did well. A couple of misplaced passes.. but we were playing premier league opposition. The midfield didnt seem to be as easy to get through. Considering it was a midfield two.. i thought they did well. The front four were poor though. 

Just now, jim said:

I didn't say they should be, but he certainly wasn't much of an improvement IMO.

He kept getting caught in position, looked hesitant and rushed on the ball. Also didn't look like he was busting a gut to do anything. Something I thought he would have been doing today, to make a point to the manager.

I can't stand Westwood but at least he looks like he is trying when he plays, just  isn't good enough.

I thought he looked pretty good today to be honest. I think he is much better than Westwood & Gardner. We won't play against a midfield like that for the rest of the season and he held his own. With him Jedinak, hopefully Lansbury and one more cm I would be happy that our cm would be strong enough to at least reach the play offs and give us a good foundation to build on in the future windows

2 hours ago, jim said:

I thought he was poor today and can see why he isn't being picked.

I like this,  kind of gallows humour to pick us all up after another defeat. Well done you. 

• Like 2

First time I've seen him play, and now I see why he hasn't been picked. Looked a little clueless to me, and low on confidence. Offers a tad more energy and endeavour than our usual suspects, but ultimately just too slow and sloppy with the ball.

He isn't the answer, at least not short term, we still need a new midfield.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

He did nothing good. I like Tshibola, but when he was put under a little pressure, he looked to pass it backwards immediately or tried something he shouldn't. Defensively he was a major liability. 

Nobody did anything good. We played Tottenham at home. 

Cant believe hes getting any stick at all. 

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He looked better than Westwood and Gardner against a much higher level of opposition so on that basis has to start from now on.

He has more goals than Westwood and the same amount as Gardner and Bacuna and hes played a lot less minutes. His size can be a threat on set pieces. 

8 hours ago, striker said:

Tish looked marginally better than either Westwood or Gardner but offensively it's hard to judge him without having a forward to pass to.

Dead right, he had a job to do yesterday that he wont have to do many more times this season. Simple containment.

Edited by Nigel

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

FFS...

Why can't they stop hitting the self destruct button? This was his chance to cement a place and he might have blown it. 

Hopefully just a fine and move on. Explains a lot though eh?

Back to Westwood and Gardner then for the foreseeable. :( 

Â