Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

12 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Aaron Tsibola has joined Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.

Tshibola heads to the City Ground to link up with the Reds.

The 22-year-old midfielder signed for us in the summer from Reading and has gone on to make ten appearances and scored one goal.

Good luck, Aaron.

1/10 Games/Goals?

Thats better than Gaby, and from midfield.

So why didnt we try him up front?

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Didn't make the 11.

Didn't come off the bench.

Substituted on in the 96th minute.

Last three games, not looking like a great piece of business this.

Seems like progression to me. By 20/21 season he'll be starting.

10 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

He is 22 and just turned 22. Clearly has some talent, but needs to sort his game out first. I am really not sure what role he is best at. 

Could he play a back up role to jedinak ? 

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Could he play a back up role to jedinak ? 

He played that role for Reading and did very well in it, but who knows. Tshi has looked pretty mediocre defensively for us, so I'd be hesitant to put him as a DM. 

21 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

He played that role for Reading and did very well in it, but who knows. Tshi has looked pretty mediocre defensively for us, so I'd be hesitant to put him as a DM. 

My feeling is Bruce doesn't really fancy him for whatever reason - there were several times I felt he deserved a place but was overlooked .

i liked what I saw of him early in the season but sometimes a new manager just doesn't fancy someone .

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Did he? Im sure he only played about 10 games in his entire Reading career over 3 years or something like that.

I thought he looked comfortable and calm on the ball and he looks strong as well, seems as if he has big potential. Apparently Bruce doesn't rate him as he didn't play him much and sent him out on loan, which doesn't bode well, I wonder if it has anything to do with attitude or not givning enough in training, I have no idea if that's the case but I can't come up with other reasons...

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Did he? Im sure he only played about 10 games in his entire Reading career over 3 years or something like that.

Yes. Tshibola had some amazing defensive statistics for Reading actually. He looked like a promising DM/box to box mid. I can understand why we signed him.

• Like 1

He was rubbish for us. I know people wanted him in the team because his name isn't Westwood, but in reality he never showed anything when he was on the pitch. 

The loan should be good for him. Hopefully he'll come good going forward but at the moment he simply isn't ready. 

One of the things a manager must have in a player is trust.

I am not sure Steve Bruce, trusts Tshibola.

He has to work on his pitch discipline, in relation to doing the job he has been asked.

He has seemed a bit woolly to me.

Edited by TRO

He should've stayed at Reading another season.

It wouldn't have done his career much harm given his hometown club where he was playing every week is comfortably in the play offs.

I feel he's lost a bit of desire coming here with I presume a massive increase on what he was getting at Reading. Plus all the turmoil we had at the start of the season he just got lost in things.

So often the case with young players, hope Bree doesn't go the same way.

On 3/6/2017 at 23:34, TRO said:

I am not sure Steve Bruce, trusts Tshibola

Bruce likes hard workers, Thor for example. Tishbola just saunters around the pitch so I don't expect him to ever feature for us again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Bruce likes hard workers, Thor for example. Tishbola just saunters around the pitch so I don't expect him to ever feature for us again. 

very apt description.

Â