Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

£12m and a rumoured £85k/wk, 5 and a half year deal apparently gets you "a Shelvey".

Can we swap a McCormack for one:)

On the basis he could hardly get a game in a Forest team who were very very nearly relegated I think we can safely say this is another huge waste of money courtesy of RDM. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

We've seen it time and time again with young players who are not quite there and we write them off. Some go on to become good players. Surely deserves another crack of the whip, or perhaps a loan out to someone like Burton Albion where he would play a lot of football at a good level. 

However we have seen many many many many more times people write off players who go on to do nothing to be totally fair. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

On the basis he could hardly get a game in a Forest team who were very very nearly relegated I think we can safely say this is another huge waste of money courtesy of RDM. 

All managers sign duds, and at some points he really did show promise.

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

However we have seen many many many many more times people write off players who go on to do nothing to be totally fair. 

Correct. My point is though that many don't get enough time/opportunity to convince us either way if they can or cannot make it. When they're not playing they just rot away so it's no good having him sat on the bench constantly. We need a system in place where our youngsters get game time here and/or have loan spells where they are going to play to give them maximum chance of making it. From the clubs point of view we will then either have a player who is more first team ready, or a player we can sell with some sell on clauses (like Arsenal always do - e.g Afobe). 

He should've stayed at Reading given the season they've just had.

Too many young players move too early these days. It will be the same with Sessegnon at Fulham when staying at Fulham another year is the reasonable thing to do.

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Too many young players move too early these days. It will be the same with Sessegnon at Fulham when staying at Fulham another year is the reasonable thing to do.

I mean when Villa come calling and offering better wages, and what seemed to be a great chance at promotion, what player wouldn't take that chance?

Tshibola is still young and needs to find out what works for him. For reading he was almost a DM and he was really good at it. 

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Sessgnon should leave Fulham as he is one of the best players in this division and is about 12. Tish never looked anything better than okayish.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Hired a personal fitness trainer to get him into shape even before pre season starts. Fair play, like that kind of application. Massive "potential " this lad has. Be stupid to get rid.

Hopefully his fitness trainer can teach him how to run because anytime he's played for us he's just strolled around the pitch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

Hired a personal fitness trainer to get him into shape even before pre season starts. Fair play, like that kind of application. Massive "potential " this lad has. Be stupid to get rid.

Yeah this is the kind of behaviour that will make Bruce take notice

I think he has bags of potential.. however.. its just in his attitude. I say it for a few other players too.. 

I am also concerned about RHM's attitude.. looks like the money and fame going to his head. Same with Tshibola. 

Lets hope he can get back on track.. as he has all the attributes to succeed as a premier league player IMO. Just currently lacks that vital ingredient.. work ethic. 

Â