Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

FFS...

Why can't they stop hitting the self destruct button? This was his chance to cement a place and he might have blown it. 

Hopefully just a fine and move on. Explains a lot though eh?

Nice touch keeping his Villa training gear on too......

25 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Nice touch keeping his Villa training gear on too......

You do know that that link will take you to nothing. They've since taken it down after realising they had no foundation for a story apart from Tshibola blowing into a green balloon ( shocking) Btw, not one other online media outlet is carrying this "story" today.

Edited by Johnnyp
error

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

You do know that that link will take you to nothing. They've since taken it down after realising they had no foundation for a story apart from Tshibola blowing into a green balloon ( shocking) Btw, not one other online media outlet is carrying this "story" today.

That's not necessarily a fact. Yet. 

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

That's not necessarily a fact. Yet. 

Ok. I'm sure you'll agree though that it's a bit odd to run a story then take it down and with the amount of news outlets out there today not one have also reported it, not like the sun had exclusivity on it so it should be quite easy to find elsewhere, can't though.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Ok. I'm sure you'll agree though that it's a bit odd to run a story then take it down and with the amount of news outlets out there today not one have also reported it, not like the sun had exclusivity on it so it should be quite easy to find elsewhere, can't though.

It's odd yes. Other than that I don't know anything. 

16 hours ago, KSV said:

Nobody did anything good. We played Tottenham at home. 

Cant believe hes getting any stick at all. 

If clubs like Millwall, Wolves, Wigan, and Preston can have their players putting up a fight and causing trouble, I don't see how we cannot. I understand we had a difficult opponent, but our goal is to be playing Spurs next season in the prem. We have to hold our players to a higher accord. We cannot accept a poor performance because it was Spurs away. Tshibola did not look like a premiership footballer at all. Granted it was his first match against better opponents, but he did not show himself well. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

If clubs like Millwall, Wolves, Wigan, and Preston can have their players putting up a fight and causing trouble, I don't see how we cannot. I understand we had a difficult opponent, but our goal is to be playing Spurs next season in the prem. We have to hold our players to a higher accord. We cannot accept a poor performance because it was Spurs away. Tshibola did not look like a premiership footballer at all. Granted it was his first match against better opponents, but he did not show himself well. 

He showed himself on a par with the majority of the team, if not better than them, maybe Chester looked at a higher level. 

That's his first start in months, against spurs. I think some are being incredibly harsh on his performance. 

• Like 2

i doubt other national press would care about him enough to bother but theres no way the brum mail would have dodged it if there was legs in it

without wanting to reveal my source because you know us journalists do actually have a moral code, that photo is a week old, it was his birthday last monday, it was taken at the brewers fayre soft play area, shame the balloon blocks the birthday boy badge but the photo isnt very good because grealish refused to put his ice cream and jelly down cos gabby was prowling

#ITK

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Sorry, irony doesnt work well on t'internet does it.

2 hours ago, PaulTheVillan said:

If he's up to no good or not, I trust Bruce will get to the bottom of it and he'll deal with it in the right way.

Out of interest....Does this stuff show up in a drugs test?

You blow into a tube and it will pop up if hes guilty.

2 hours ago, tismyk said:

Anyone who buys the Sun or the Star or reads it is a moron

They're not. I detest them (the rags, not the readers), but people read them for all sorts of reasons. Doesn't make them morons, though I suppose prolonged exposure to their bile might eventually turn people a bit daft.

Â