Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

50 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Another £5m from the summer down the shitter then. An admission that he has no future here I imagine. We need to stop making these mistakes!!

We really,really do.:angry:

1 hour ago, striker said:

Gardner going to Forest on loan didn't exactly improve his performances when coming back to Villa but I hope that isn't the case with Tish?

Gardner was great for Forest though. I'm not sure why he struggles here. I always think the club and it's position is too much for some.

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Would rather have Tshibola in reserve than Westwood and Gardner. 

I’d probably agree but I guess we have to balance the books a little and if no one is interested in taking Westwood or Gardner then we have to let Tshibola go. The other fact is that Tshibloa desperately needs games and he will be some way from game time here especially if we go with a two in the middle.

I think a loan move is good for all concerned.

Is it also possibly a "condition" of Henri coming to us at a decent fee?  Give him to us and we'll loan you Tish once we have secured 2 more signings that are just being finalised?  Bit of a leap of faith given the time between the two deals on their part but if we had enough coals in the fire then can see us having been pretty confident of completing on our side.  Possibly just over-thinking the situation....

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

Gardner was great for Forest though. I'm not sure why he struggles here. I always think the club and it's position is too much for some.

One of the biggest falacies on VT that imho. He banged a couple of goals in for them and was largely disappointing is how I remember it. 

Either way, If Tish isn't going to get game time it makes sense to loan him out imo.

OS

Aaron Tsibola has joined Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.

Tshibola heads to the City Ground to link up with the Reds.

The 22-year-old midfielder signed for us in the summer from Reading and has gone on to make ten appearances and scored one goal.

Good luck, Aaron.

Quite a weird 6 months all in all.

He must have been purchased on Clarke's recommendation after only a few games for Reading

He'll be back at Villa though IMO. This just gives him the chance to get a few games under his belt

• Like 1

Thisbola must be on crack or something. Talking about Forest chances. 

''  I'm ambitious and I don't see why we can't push for top six  ''

Shame he couldn't get top six with us...

Edited by Alakagom

Â